59

☆ 59. Chapter 59: A slap in the face. People with vision are always in the minority!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 59: A slap in the face. People with vision are always in the minority!

Mu Qing stood up and opened the box, "Teacher, you should not be short of food, so we gave you a handful of Chen Ai from Sichuan Province and a jar of wild nectar." "

Honey?" Jun Zhao's teacher I'm a little excited. The youngest son at home has been clamoring for candy recently, but the country is kind enough to raise them, and he can't find candy.

"Yes, it's all honey from our own family." Looking at Teacher Jun Zhao's expression, Mu Qing knew that this gift was the right one, probably

because someone at home happened to need it.

"What's so great about honey?" Cui Yue still couldn't stand Mu Qing.

Mu Qing ignored this person this time. What was there to say to such a troublemaker? It's just playing the piano to a cow.

"Cui Yue, you don't know this. This kind of wild flower nectar is produced by bumblebees unique to our country. They collect pollen from all four seasons to make honey. The price of a jar of volcanic eruptions is thousands." Jun Zhao's teacher explained to Cui Yue and told Cui Yue not to cause trouble again.

"..." Cui Yue suppressed her face and turned red, "What's the matter? Who needs this now."

Mu Qing looked at Cui Yue with a speechless look. You can't afford it yourself, so you think you don't need it? Well, if it were her in the previous life, she probably felt that only rice and noodles were the most important, just like most of the supplies she bought were rice and noodles, and other things she kept in space for reproduction.

"Cui Yue, stop talking!" Wang He finally scolded in a low voice. He really didn't know what was going on with Cui Yue. He usually had a hot temper, but now, why are you still not under control? Really He couldn't see the situation clearly. Even if he wanted to work in the government, he couldn't find connections. Finally, he had such an acquaintance and he had to offend him.

In fact, Wang He likes Silei, which is the original sin in Mu Qing's eyes, and he will not help him at all.

Therefore, Mu Qing just smiled at his defense and said goodbye to them.

"Brother Zhao..."

Jun Zhao thought to himself, what are you really afraid of? What's going on with this man? ! He didn't even look back, he just wanted to leave quickly, otherwise he would have to tease his girlfriend again when he got home.

Mu Qing smiled after hearing Slei's voice. She turned back to look at this person, "Slei, I don't care how you hang other people, but I think you'd better not mess with boys who have girlfriends. ."

"Otherwise, maybe things won't go well for you recently!" Mu Qing leaned close to her ear and

looked at this person in surprise with only two people. She had never seen such a straightforward person. This was also So... rude!

After Mu Qing finished speaking, he slapped her in the face. This slap stunned everyone. They didn't expect Mu Qing to start immediately.

Of course, Mu Qing is still quite timid. He will leave as soon as he is told, and run away after beating someone.

After arriving downstairs, Mu Qing patted his chest and said, "Fortunately, we ran fast. Let's get ready to go home!" "

..." Jun Zhao wanted to laugh, but he didn't dare. In the past few days, he had not dared to offend his little ancestor. I'm afraid that I will be implicated in those bad things from the past.