58

☆ 58. Chapter 58 Why should I help you? Is it because you have a face as big as a basin?

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 58 Why should I help you? Is it because you have a face as big as a basin? ...

"You are finally here, we have been waiting for a long time."

Mu Qing was a little unhappy after hearing Cui Yue's words. It was agreed to be twelve o'clock, but they were still ten minutes early. He was not familiar with her. It was the first time. Just a meeting.

"Are we late?" Mu Qing asked Wang He.

Wang He has always been a good person, "No, no, you came just in time. I'm treating you today. You can eat whatever you want." "Anything is okay?

" Mu Qing was very good at respecting Wang He. Before she knew that he was also Slay's lover, she still liked this good-looking junior.

"Then if Sister Qingqing is willing to kill me, it's not impossible." Wang He pretended to smile bitterly, successfully resolving the embarrassment just now.

Cui Yue wanted to say something else, but was stopped by Slei the next second.

Wang He began to introduce each other to everyone at this time. Of course, everyone present was familiar except Mu Qing. Although Mu Qing had never met some of them, he was already familiar with them.

"Hello, if you need help in the future, you can contact Jun Zhao."

Mu Qing didn't say that he could contact her. There was only so much she could do to help. She wouldn't say it easily, lest some people's faces would be as big as a plate. If you are really looking for yourself, wouldnt it be bad if you reject it?

"Haha, looking for Jun Zhao is the same as looking for you. Do you two still know each other so clearly?" Wang He wanted to ask Mu Qing to help, so naturally he couldn't let her shirk it.

"It's still different." Mu Qing said and picked up the menu, "Can we order now?"

"Of course, ladies first, let the teacher order with you first." Wang He handed over the menu in his hand The first teacher.

Mu Qing greeted the other person as soon as he came in. At this time, he also looked at the other person and found that he was really a gentle old man. He matched the temperament of a teacher at first glance.

"I'm an old man, I can eat anything." In the end, the teacher didn't order anything, just let them order.

After everyone shied away, they realized that the other party really didn't want to order, so they started to order.

Mu Qing looked at the menu here. It was a mid-range restaurant, and each dish only cost a few cents. It didn't make her feel bad, but the other party didn't want her to eat well.

"Mu Qing, you don't have this kind of restaurant over there, do you? You can have a good meal today." Cui Yue looked at the other party's skirt again, "I heard that you used to be from the capital, but now the capital is flooded, how can you Don't be sad."

Mu Qing glanced at this person indifferently. She didn't want to deal with such an idiot, and then looked at Slei next to her. She was quite good. She also looked sweet and cute. Although she was a little fat, she wore the same clothes. It is looser and does not look fat. The thin bangs are still neat and clean even now.

However, the other party still had a strong smell of sulfur. As a result, no one noticed that Mu Qing and the others did not smell of sulfur.

Seeing that Mu Qing ignored her, Cui Yue wanted to say something, but was stopped by Slei.