97

☆ 97. Chapter 97 came out. Mu Qing looked back and smiled...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 97 came out. Mu Qing looked back, and then smiled...

I have to say that this trip to the cave really opened Mu Qing's eyes.

The underground world is far more dangerous and exciting than she thought. All kinds of magical creatures and many magnificent scenery opened her eyes.

Moreover, during this trip to the cave, watching Zhu Xinchen perform his duties, and watching Sun Xiaojing and the others rejoice over their little discovery, these things also caused a little change in her heart. But this little change, It's just that she can't clearly know it yet.

Maybe this change suddenly burst out on one day, or maybe it will slowly dissipate after going out. No one can say, no one dares to say.

In short, I have to say that this trip to the cave really unlocked the adventure factor in her. This kind of adventurous journey made Mu Qing like it very much. Perhaps she has an adventurous spirit in her bones, but she is burdened with too many responsibilities. This journey has unleashed her nature.

Moreover, because she had space to be with her, her life was not in danger, so Mu Qing was not afraid of many things. This is why Sun Xiaojing feels that Mu Qing is rare. It is rare to see a girl who goes into the cave for the first time as calm and fearless as Mu Qing.

This time it took a whole day to get down to the cave, and a day had passed by the time they came up. After resting, everyone found that the people above had set up camp.

Mu Qing's tent has also been set up for her, and it occupies the best and flattest land except for the old professors. Of course, her surroundings must have been divided up by lesbians, who made her things seem to have been smoked by old mugwort. After so many days, the scent of mugwort is still endless.

Because of the smell of mugwort, Mu Qing has never been bitten by a mosquito during this time. Others who were close to Mu Qing were at least less likely to be bitten by mosquitoes.

As for those grown men, although they wanted to get closer, they didn't pay attention to it at first, but they finally realized it after so long.

It's just that, as a grown man, one of them is embarrassed to be around other people's little girls every day. The second is that they can't compete with the lesbians in the team for positions. Who doesn't know that these lesbians are looking forward to being with Mu Qing every day.

Mu Qing was also tired today, so she went to rest after eating a bowl of noodles that Xiaoliang handed her.

But Sun Xiaojing and the others didn't seem tired at all, they were very excited. After coming up, I changed my clothes, packed my equipment, took the information I got in the cave, finished my food early, and went to report on the situation below the cave with the old professors.

According to the results of their inspection this time, this is similar to the results they obtained using current sonar detection in the base. There is really a large cave here.

In fact, this event was really a temporary team. It was precisely because it was temporary that Wang Tengteng couldn't get away and Mu Qing had the opportunity to follow.

You know, their department is in urgent need of a huge planting base. On the one hand, it is used for scientific research, and on the other hand, it can provide more grain and food for everyone.

Therefore, when they discovered such a large cave, they naturally couldn't let the news leak out. You know, there is a document above, which clearly states that if any unit discovers a cave, it can have the right to use one-third of the cave.