166-170

☆ 166. Chapter 166 Dont be too ostentatious on your return trip.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 166 Dont be too showy on your return trip.

Mu Qing guessed that Sun Xiaojing and the others were discussing whether this place could be used as a water point.

Judging from her learning results during this period, she found this place to be pretty good. There was a reason why ancient people lived here before.

That big lake is a good natural water source.

However, it depends on whether Sun Xiaojing wants to continue to find a better one.

Regarding Sun Xiaojing's decision, Mu Qing would not say anything no matter what.

Because the current wilderness is not too difficult for her. The weather is similar to the summer before the apocalypse.

Fortunately, after everyone's discussion, we felt that this newly found water source was very good, so we could return.

Hearing the news, even Mu Qing, who didn't care much about when he would go back, was very happy. After all, who likes to work outside when you can lie down? !

However, an unexpected surprise is that on their way back this time, they will pass by the cave they explored before - that is, the place where Jun Zhao was assigned to work.

Mu Qing felt that his luck was really good, except for the fact that she fell flat on the ground just now!

On the one hand, this trip is to replenish supplies, and on the other hand, it is to inspect their work progress and help them come up with some ideas.

After all, when it comes to professional knowledge, except for some boss-level tasks, Sun Xiaojing is definitely one of the best.

After Mu Qing learned the news, she did not expect to inform Jun Zhao in advance. Is this a little surprise?

People after the apocalypse are often lacking in emotions. After all, only after ensuring physical food and clothing can we consider more spiritual things.

After all, people like Mu Qing are still in the minority. Most people can get married without even knowing what their partner looks like.

The current government no longer has to worry about people's marriage issues. After all, marriage should be regarded as two families sharing future risks, which is always better than one person.

This also means that everyone is less resistant to starting a family.

Of course, there are also people who are still not enthusiastic about getting married. Most of them have no pressure in life.

In almost two days, they could see the shadow of the base from a distance on the opposite mountain. I saw only shadowy figures working in the gray mountains and forests, looking very busy.

However, although it looks not far away. But as the saying goes - Wangshan is a race to death. By the time they arrived at the camp, several hours had passed. It was only because of the hard work of professionals like them that they could arrive so quickly.

Mu Qing didn't feel very tired. The only thing he needed to explain was his work.

After all, she has always said that the nature of her work is confidential. Now it seems that he should be exposed today. However, fortunately, it was not exposed in front of his family members. Jun Zhao didn't let him say what he said and he didn't dare to go home to say it.