40

☆ 40. Chapter 40 The two families meet. This is everyones first good time after the apocalypse...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 40 The two families meet. This is the first good time since the end of the world for everyone...

Grandma and Mu were busy for a long time before finishing the backyard, and then went down to clean it.

Although it is quite trouble-free for the greenhouse to be decorated by the good granddaughter, they still have to pick it every day, otherwise it would be a pity to rot in the ground. This workload basically takes up a lot of their time.

Then, this batch of picked fruits is enough to be needed for the day, and the rest basically needs to be processed. It is either dried to become dried fruit, or it is processed in a freeze dryer and then stored in the freezer downstairs.

Grandma Mu was shocked when she saw a room full of freezers for the first time. Her granddaughter was preparing to open a supermarket. She had done so many things, but she didn't know that her good granddaughter had also built three rooms of freezers.

Because I have been eating the meat in stock recently and consumed a lot of it, so I gave it a place to store freeze-dried things.

However, Grandma Mu was still surprised by the rich supplies. She had never seen anyone buying a freezer and a freezer. But, she likes it. If it weren't for their granddaughter's waste, they still don't know what they would do now.

The reason why he showed it to Grandma Mu was because Mu Qing gave the family reassurance. There was plenty of food at home, and they could do whatever they wanted without worrying. In this life, she came back to protect them.

Of course, it was also because Grandma Mu began to reduce the food at home premeditatedly, leaving Mu Qing a little short of food. She eats a lot every day now, but she has not gained any weight. She is 168cm tall and 110 pounds. In fact, she was still slightly fat before, but now she is quite lean and her flesh has become much stronger.

...

"Grandma, from now on you two can just clean the first floor. Zhang Chengcheng will clean the second floor with two people, and then Jun Zhao, his grandparents, and the others will clean the third and fourth floors. As for the backyard, you will allocate it among yourself..."

During lunch, Mu Qing ate and then spoke.

"Yeah, I got it." Knowing that the elderly people in Jun Zhao's family are all planning to stay there for a long time, they don't say anything about not being allowed to work. You must know that the four of them have a lot of food every day.

There are now eight people in their family, each of whom gets a pound of rice a day, and a 100-jin bag of rice is gone in about ten days. If you add four people, it will definitely be a lot to eat. They also looked at what the Jun family brought, a bag of millet. Could it be that they only drank millet porridge every day?

Not to mention, there are milk, eggs, vegetables and meat. Even the dishes will have to be cooked two more times a day. This is really a lot of consumption. The eggs outside cost 2 labor points each.

They are not the kind of people who do special things and feed others small pot meals. They have also thought about it. This is Jun Zhao's direct relative, so everyone still eats together. This means that the food intake for four people is quite large in total.

But they also know that Jun Zhao is indeed good to his granddaughter, so these things must be given.

Although its okay not to give, in this day and age, giving something to eat is a sign of affection, and its also a duty not to give.