50

☆ 50. Chapter 50 Wang Tao was surprised. The chicken skin was very crispy and the meat was extremely...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 50 Wang Tao was surprised. The chicken skin was very crispy and the meat was incomparable...

After Wang Tao was surprised, Jun Zhao didn't give any answer. Carrying boxes was tiring enough, and he also had to talk. Wang Tao was really not tired. ah.

The two walked for a while and then arrived at the gate. Jun Zhao opened the key and went in, but he did not let Wang Tao in. He knew that Mu Qing had too many things in the house, so he did not let him in on his own initiative.

After entering, Mu Qing had just woken up and was eating some fruit.

"What is this?" Mu Qing was a little surprised when he saw Jun Zhao coming over with a big box.

"Guess." The expression on Jun Zhao's face was quite happy, and Mu Qing couldn't guess what it was.

"No guess, I can't guess." Mu Qing was a little hungry, but knowing that the kitchen was preparing delicious food, he didn't want to eat the prepared breakfast, which had already been eaten by two children.

"Jelly, Xizhilang's." Jun Zhao and the others only exchanged Xizhilang's jelly, but there were two boxes.

"Ah, really?!" Mu Qing jumped in anger when he heard Jelly.

"Of course it's true." Jun Zhao put the things away, "But Wang Tao is waiting outside with a box of jelly. He wants to talk to you about renting a house."

Mu Qing knew that Wang Tao was Jun Zhao's pet. "Is he also the introducer of the house?"

"Well, that's what he said, let me tell you." After Jun Zhao finished speaking, he walked out again, "I have to get the jelly back first." "

Then. You can tell him by the way, if the conditions are met, since he knows that I am looking for a tenant, he will be like Aunt Zhang." Mu Qing also threw a few small tomatoes casually, "Give this to him too, it's such a hot day It's been a hard trip."

"Okay." Jun Zhao went out after saying that. When he got outside the door, Wang Tao was still waiting.

I have to say that even standing at the crack of the door, he could feel the coolness inside. It seemed that the people at the office had guessed quite accurately. Mu Qing's family was really rich.

Seeing his brother opening the door, Wang Tao hurried forward, "How's it going? What did Mu Qing say?"

Jun Zhao gave him a small tomato first, "Mu Qing gave this to you, saying he wanted to thank you for your help on a hot day."

"Hey. "This tomato is just like the one from the refrigerator." Wang Tao only ate one and wanted to take the rest home for his family to try. Such delicious tomatoes were not common before the end of the world.

"Mu Qing said yes, and the conditions are the same as Aunt Zhang's." Jun Zhao felt

quite sour when he saw his good friend's face flushed with heat and sweating profusely.

If there were no volcanic eruptions, there would be so many things happening.

"Brother, I'm leaving first to find a tenant for Mu Qing." Wang Tao wiped his hands and put the tomatoes on his hands, thinking that while the cold air hadn't dissipated, he would deliver them to him later. Go home and let your family members taste it too.

"Be careful on the road." Jun Zhao stood at the door and watched Wang Tao leave before returning to the house.

There is peace inside the house, and the scorching sun outside. They are two completely different worlds. But in the end, no matter what the world is like, people have to live. It's just that everyone's life is different.