4

☆ 4. Chapter 4 Building a House Ice powder on summer nights is the most refreshing sweetness...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 4: Building a house. Summer night ice powder is the most refreshing sweetness...

After arriving at his hometown, Mu Qing told his mother that he wanted to build a house. The mother and daughter had discussed the address before, and the homestead was placed in Mu's mother. There is a large piece of land in her name, just waiting for her to come back and repair it.

But this time, what is different from the previous plan is that Mu Qing plans to move his household registration here. This house is no longer a vacation house to play in when he has time, but a steel fortress for the apocalyptic Chinese medicine to resist all disasters! Moreover, she plans to officially put the homestead in her name, otherwise the government will have reasons to expropriate your house in the future.

However, this requires moving her household registration here, otherwise her urban household registration will not allow her to own a homestead here. In order to avoid the confiscation of the house she worked so hard to build, she can only find a way to transfer her household registration back.

You must know that in the future, each household registration can only have one apartment, and the rest will be expropriated, but some food will be given as compensation.

After five years, a handful of fried rice can be exchanged for a house. After all, even if you have a house, no food, no energy, and the weather is freezing, you can only freeze to death. And if you have food, you can still survive if you find a cave where everyone is dead.

In the evening, there were only mother and daughter sitting at the dinner table. Her father was a bricklayer and worked outside, and his two younger brothers were in school. The schools here were all dormitories.

"Mom, since I am going to repair the house, please let Dad Zhang come back!" Mu Qing told Mu Mu while eating. As for repairing the house, she could only rest assured that Dad Zhang would come back to repair it.

Zhang Baolai is her father. Because he is grandpa's son, he is called Zhang Baolai. For some reasons, she didn't call him dad, but added a surname.

While talking, she kept eating. I have to say that the food cooked by her mother was so delicious! Of course, it may be that she really thinks everything she eats is delicious!

On this table, she likes Mu Mas xiaolongtang dumplings the most. Not only does it look good, it also tastes great!

As the saying goes: "Move gently, lift slowly, open the window first, then drink the soup." But maybe he was scared of hunger, so he couldn't care so much. Looking at the delicious Xiaolong soup dumplings, Mu Qing's mouth watered. She had already "fell down three thousand feet". She didn't care about her ladylike image, so she grabbed the soup dumpling and stuffed it into her mouth.

Then Mom Mu successfully stopped her with chopsticks, "Eat slowly, who is trying to fight you! Why do you suddenly want to build a house?" Mu Mom knew that her daughter had always liked rural life, but she didn't expect that she would be here so early. The house was repaired.

"I want to make a homestay, so I'm thinking of coming over to repair the house. Please ask Dad Zhang to come back and help me!" Her feelings for Dad Zhang are complicated, but in the end she still recognizes this man.

At least in the last five years, he and Jun Zhao have never abandoned her. Although she was in poor health and died for himself, Mu Ma and two younger brothers, it was their deaths that made him truly established. stand up.