99

☆ 99. Chapter 99 Valles Super Volcano, why have you become so dark!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 99 Valles Super Volcano, why have you become so dark! ...

Mus mothers first reaction when she saw Mu Qing was why her daughter suddenly became so dark!

"Mumu, why have you become so dark!" Mu Ma's expression revealed a surprised look. It can be said that she has really become dark, there is no doubt about it.

So, because he got home, Mu Qing was very happy at first, but when he heard these words, he became unhappy immediately, "Mom, what did you say!" "

Okay, okay, I won't say anything, go and give it You cook." Mu Ma also realized that what she said was a bit wrong, so she went to cook as if to escape.

Today she is going to make a Maoxuewang dish. Mumu likes to eat blood and offal the most. This is just right to make, and it can also meet the needs of the whole family to eat together.

She first went to the backyard to pick some vegetables. Only fresh ingredients can make delicious dishes.

Then Mu Ma went to the basement to get some ingredients and put them in the microwave to thaw before starting to cook.

At this time, Grandma Mu was already in the kitchen making delicious food for Mu Qing for the evening. Fortunately, the kitchen at home was big enough. It was enough for her and Grandma Mu to have a chopping board and a stove each, so they allocated the kitchen After that, Mu Ma started cooking.

She first heated up the iron pot. According to Mu Qing, this iron pot was purchased from Zhangqiu and would be used for decades without any problem. Of course, Mu Ma didnt know if it could be used for decades. After all, they all in the countryside thought that the iron pot was very fragrant for cooking.

Heat the oil, then add the minced garlic, minced ginger, Sichuan peppercorns, bean paste and dried chili peppers into the pot, add the hot pot base ingredients made at home, stir-fry until fragrant and add boiling water.

Then add some salt, some chicken essence and pepper, a spoonful of sugar and half a bowl of cooking wine.

Next is the side dishes. Add the sliced ​​potatoes and Mu Qings favorite fungus, lotus root, cauliflower and lettuce to a pot of cold water. After the water boils for five minutes, add the soup and Mu Qing can be added to it. I like to eat a lot of things.

Take out the duck blood and make a base. Then add duck blood, yellow throat, hairy tripe, eel, and thousand-layer tripe to the pot. Then take out the meat vegetables and put them into the bottom soup and cook for a minute until the flavor is absorbed. .

Finally, pour the soup base.

Fry the dried chilies and Sichuan peppercorns until fragrant. Pour the hot oil on top of the dish and sprinkle with some coriander to garnish. It will be cooked in a different way and will not overcook and lose many of the characteristics of the ingredients. It is also very tasty and goes well with rice. .

In the evening, Mu Qing ate food from home for the first time in a long time. The dishes such as Maoxuewang, yellow croaker, and sweet and sour pork were all basic. She was full before she could eat the other dishes.

Outsiders like Grandpa Jun and Grandma Jun now looked at Mu Qing as if they were looking at their own granddaughter, but they were separated by a layer, so they often couldn't say anything.

At this time, they felt very distressed when they saw that Mu Qing had obviously lost weight. They were also very happy when they saw that she was eating well.