41

☆ 41. Chapter 41 Why does Mu Ma have a job? Is it because of your big face?

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 41 Why does Mu Ma have a job? Is it because of your big face? ...

After two days, everyone's life has entered an orderly process.

The six elderly people got up the earliest every day. They slept less as they got older. Now that the end of the world has come, they have no intention of spending time sleeping.

The old man of the Mu family just wants to save more food to give his family a better life. Then for the new members of the Jun family, they want to do more work, at least to show their own value.

Therefore, in the past two days, under the guidance of Grandma Mu and the two of them, they have learned how to use the machines at home, such as freeze dryers, dryers, small multi-functional rice grinders, etc. They can basically do it now. operate.

Mu Qing and the others still stayed at home. Sometimes someone would like her in the group and ask her if she needed the game she just got. As long as she had such things, she would have them delivered and go out by herself. Yes, so my family doesnt know.

...

Recently, the happiest news is that Mu Ma also found a job.

She used to work in the school cafeteria, but she stopped doing it because she was tired. Recently, she was looking for a job, but to no avail. In the end, Zhang's father found a relationship, and then she went to manage the logistics and material allocation. The position was set up by the township, but it was in charge of

Zhang's father's construction team, so he was considered a member of the construction team in the township.

This position was previously held concurrently by Zhang's father, because this position was in charge of the construction team's supplies, mainly food. At that time, he really had no one he could trust. If there was no food, the construction team would have to disperse!

And the most important thing is that he is doing the work of two people, but he can only receive the salary of one person. I wonder if you feel aggrieved!

Then, Mus mother was immersed in making charcoal and couldnt help herself. Finally, the country banned it, and she had nothing to do. After Mus mother looked for a job for a few days, someone told Zhangs father.

So, Dad Zhang found her, and Mom Mu had time to talk to Dad Zhang. Otherwise, she would be busy looking for a job every day, and would not have time to talk to this idiot. She had been looking for him for several days, and he only knew now!

After Zhang's father apologized to her for a long time that night, she agreed to come and help him.

As for the construction team, Dad Zhang's management is pretty good now. There's nothing causing trouble, and everyone doesn't dare to make any trouble.

Of course, this is thanks to the fruits and vegetables they gave to the new soldiers. If others see your relationship with the military, they will naturally not dare

to cause trouble .

Therefore, after taking care of the inside, Zhang Dad dared to get Mu Mu in to help him. Otherwise, there were too many things to do, and the team was full of strong men, and he would not dare to let her come. Otherwise, if a few people went to the township office to cause trouble, it would be enough for one person to drink a pot.

After all, now only state jobs provide rice, and everyone cherishes this position. Therefore, after seeing Dad Zhangs position becoming more and more stable, no one will look for trouble anymore.