46

☆ 46. Chapter 46 Silei went to Jun Zhao again. Her name was spelled wrong before, but...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 46 Slei came to Jun Zhao again. The name was spelled out before...

Fortunately, this time, the country issued an announcement that grain insects could be exchanged for grain when flies first started to appear. Many people began to go up the mountain to look for rot. of animal carcasses, as well as going to the river.

There is really a lot of this stuff now.

Later, after there was no more food, everyone realized that grain worms were also high-quality protein.

Mu Qing was disgusted by this food, but a year later, after she fainted from hunger, she still ate a bowl of it while feeling dizzy. She felt like vomiting, but her stomach was so hungry that she really couldn't vomit it out.

From then on, she was not afraid of all kinds of bugs. She came as she came, no matter what she was afraid of. In the past two years, there were still grain bugs to eat, but when there was a severe drought in the third year, the only food left was locusts.

It has to be said that the Chinese nation is really well adapted. Many foreign countries have been wiped out and countless people have starved to death. However, the Chinese people have survived by eating bugs and chewing tree bark.

Yes, bark. Mu Qing's favorite bark is the bark of the loquat tree. It tastes pretty good and doesn't scratch the throat.

Of course, the family was not involved in this action. Most of the poor people who participated were from other places who could not afford to eat, so they all bought food when they came. Some people took advantage of the fact that before the country issued a notice banning logging, they bought some wood from the locals and made wood. shed.

Now, they are the army catching bugs. As for the locals, they also find it disgusting and are not willing to do this for half a bowl of rice. The same goes for foreigners who have food.

Mu Qing knew that everyone still didn't know what the government wanted to do, but in a year's time, this year's grain worms on mobile phones would become next year's grain reserves.

Mu Qing knows no one who has done this, at least. If she knew, I would have to block this person! ! ! !

...

and Jun Zhao had been careful not to make Mu Qing angry during this period. After all, the previous incident had just passed. When they were watching TV that day, unexpectedly, Slei came to him.

It was a coincidence that they were watching a movie on the bed in the bedroom upstairs, and what they were watching happened to be The Third. Mu Qing glanced at his screen and realized it was Slay.

Slei: Brother Zhao, are you there? Can you do me a favor?

Mu Qing glanced at Jun Zhao, "Come back!"

Jun Zhao frowned, looking a little irritated, but still replied, "What's the matter?"

Slei: Tomorrow is the Lantern Festival, and I have something to do here, so I can't talk to Wang He. They are together, but they have already agreed to Wang He or Cui Yue before. Can you come over and help me accompany me?

Mu Qing almost laughed. Didn't she know that Jun Zhao had a girlfriend? Are you still letting Jun Zhao pass? !

Jun Zhao: I have something to do tomorrow and cant go there.

Slay: I really have something to do tomorrow. Its not far anyway. Come over and get together. We havent seen each other for a long time.

Jun Zhao: I really have something to do tomorrow, so you can find someone else.