80

☆ 80. Chapter 80: Its time to start school and put all your despicable thoughts to death...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 80: Get ready for the start of school and fan all your despicable thoughts...

"Reported at 8 a.m. on June 1, 2121. Today, schools will be organized across the country, and willing families are invited to send their children to the nearest school to report...

It is reported that the teaching team has shrunk on a large scale since the start of the school year, followed by a large-scale improvement in the quality of teachers. Parents, please seize the opportunity...

Major colleges and universities have started school one after another, please pay attention to the time... "

"Primary and middle school students..."

...

Today, all channels are reporting on things related to the start of school, and countless families are also experiencing ups and downs following this news.

Of course, all families want to send their children to school, but they still have to weigh the pros and cons.

After all, looking at the new regulations, the monthly food, accommodation and miscellaneous expenses are quite a lot, which is equivalent to the expenses of a family for two months.

And the tuition fees of many colleges and universities are even more expensive, which basically prohibits many families.

At this time, every family has their own considerations, but Mu Qing's family is very happy. The two children at home had already put on new clothes, and carried new schoolbags and various stationery. Mu Qing had exchanged these stationery with the previous stationery merchant.

"School is finally about to start, and I can see my classmates. This period of time is really boring!" Zhang Chengzheng is a junior high school student. He is still tired of not being able to go out to play or go to school during this period.

"Hey, it's nice not to be at home anyway..." It's not that Zhang Weiwei doesn't like home. Home is very comfortable, but there is more freedom in school.

Now, both of them are thinking about what they can do when they go back to school. This long vacation is basically half a year off, or half a year without homework. They said they have never had such a comfortable holiday!

Therefore, the two of them are still looking forward to the upcoming start date of school.

However, Mu Qing was thinking that they could start school and have some freedom, but it was not certain whether they would be able to see their old classmates after they went to school.

After all, according to some information she learned in her previous life, the nearest school near them was also in the county, and it was not their original school. Such a long distance and high tuition fees are not what most people are willing to pay.

Rural people are born with a keen intuition about famine. At this time, it is unimaginable to be willing to spend three to four thousand kilograms of food every year to support a child's education.

And now, the benefits of Zhang's and Mu's work are once again evident. That is, as they are government employees, their children's tuition fees can be reduced by half, which immediately relieves a lot of pressure. Of course, not all employees have this qualification. It is because Dad Zhang is special as a small leader.

Jun Zhao's teacher also sent him a message, asking him if he wanted to go back to school. After all, Jun Zhao was the best student he had taught in these years, and he didn't want to give up.