111-115

☆ 111. Chapter 111 The inner debt of post-disaster assistance

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 111: The Indebtedness of Post-Disaster Reconstruction

After the earthquake, everyone was thinking about Xin Province. They are all members of the Chinese nation, a nation connected by blood.

Whether it is because of the common sorrow of the same nation, or the emotion of hurting others when seeing the current situation of Nova Scotia, in short, Nova Scotia continues to affect the hearts of the people across the country.

After the earthquake, almost all units began to be busy. Many units were busy assisting the disaster-stricken areas in the new province and organizing employees to donate money and materials to the disaster-stricken areas.

There are also some units whose work is closely related to this earthquake aid and construction, such as some transportation units and the army, who are the main force in this earthquake aid and construction.

The army is in charge of human support, while the country's Ministry of Transportation has organized a large number of fleets to prepare to provide material support to the disaster areas. The two departments are complementary to each other.

However, they can't get in now. Because of the previous major earthquake, roads in many places were damaged and they can't get in at all. So the top priority is to clear the roads.

However, the government has thought about this problem before, so it has already sent a large number of troops to station there to prevent various situations that will occur after a major earthquake, including, of course, road collapse and traffic interruption.

Therefore, although people here have difficulty getting through, there is no shortage of people over there now, but there is still a shortage of various supplies.

Therefore, although the matter of access is not that urgent, it is still being carried out in full swing.

At this time, Mu Qing also saw the WeChat Moments posted by Captain Zhu Xinchen, and his team also went there to perform a rescue mission.

There are not too many casualties now, but cleaning up the ruins of the city every day is a laborious job. Through Zhu Xinchen, she also learned that the country's losses in this life were not big. Their team had helped transport a lot of supplies before.

Mu Qing felt a little relieved when he found out that in this life, at least a lot of supplies were not damaged by the earthquake, especially food that was easily damaged.

You know, if there is no suitable storage environment based on the current weather and conditions, the food will definitely not last for several days.

In her last life, she saw on the news that many soldiers lost their precious lives while rescuing strategic supplies such as food.

Moreover, in the previous life, the entire new province was blocked due to an earthquake that destroyed the roads, and it took three days for outsiders to enter in large numbers.

Many soldiers marched in on foot when there was no access road, and countless soldiers fell on the road. It can be said that the road to survival is paved with blood.

It can be said that everyone is doing their best to rescue. But that's it. By the time the first group of troops, who were the closest, arrived in the new province to start rescue operations, countless people had already died.

In today's high temperature, if a person is buried under the rubble, he will soon die of dehydration. In Mu Qing's last life, she saw too many human tragedies on TV.