136-140

☆ 136. Chapter 136 Im back home. Come pick me up...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 136 I'm back home. Come and pick me up...

The way back is very simple. With the help of a local old man, the journey is very smooth. After all, he has lived here for decades. To be honest, he can still find him if he is still in the mountains.

However, after more than a month and almost two months, this old man was really tired and his body almost couldn't support it.

But fortunately, when I think about what I can get, I still feel a little excited and happy. At least his new grandson won't starve to death. The government also promised that if he succeeds in leading the team this time, his family will have priority in entering the shelters built in the future.

So, on the way back, everyone was very happy. Everyone can get what they want, even Mu Qing got the freedom and vacation he wanted.

After almost five days of hiking in the mountains, Mu Qing and the others quickly reached the foot of the mountain. Although it is not the place where they came, there are still traces of human habitation.

Once they find a gathering place, they can contact a car to pick them up.

After sending their location information, they waited for almost a day before the bus came to pick them up. The local old man did not accompany them during this time. He knew the way home and couldn't wait for the bus, so he went home immediately.

As for his reward, the local government will give it to him, but it has nothing to do with their team.

After seeing the car coming, everyone's mood could be said to be flying to the sky.

"When I get home, I must sleep on it for three days and three nights!"

"No, I want to stay in bed for a week..." "

..."

Everyone was talking about their future arrangements and packing their hands. The joyful atmosphere is really irresistible, and everyones face is filled with happiness. After all, no one was sacrificed in their exploration mission this time. Although there were some twists and turns, it should be said that it went smoothly.

Therefore, even the rain is not so annoying to everyone now.

After getting to the car, Sun Xiaojing asked Mu Qing what reward he wanted. They can request their own rewards, and as long as they are not too excessive, the higher-ups will satisfy them.

Mu Qing leaned on the back of the bus seat, opened her eyes, smiled and said: "Then let's give you a massage chair as a reward. I don't have this at home..."

Mu Qing didn't care about the reward. She had already prepared many things that she should have prepared. She is ready and not afraid of any risks in the future. She just wants to execute the idea that she just reborn - enjoy!

Sun Xiaojing was prepared to try her best to satisfy Mu Qingti even if her request was too much. After all, she really ate a lot of Mu Qing's food along the way, which made her a little embarrassed.

However, she did not expect that Mu Qing would want nothing! What is a massage chair? ! She really didn't know what to say! Is Mu Qing's family really lacking in everything? In this world, shouldnt we ask for some food?

What she didn't expect was that Mu Qing's family really didn't lack food. She wouldn't be able to finish the food she bought in ten years, let alone her backyard, which was the most convenient place for them to live.