16

☆ 16. Chapter 16 Tomato trees with a yield of 6,000 kilograms in the aquaponics greenhouse...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 16 Tomato trees with a yield of 6,000 kilograms in the aquaponics greenhouse...

After the house was renovated, Mu Qing also moved in.

At this time, more than half of her various plans have been completed.

Now that a comfortable and safe house or steel fortress has been built, the next step is to solve the problem of eating. You can't

eat white rice every day.

The biggest difference between the rich and the poor in the apocalypse is whether they can eat vegetables. The next level up is fruits. If you can eat meat, you are basically rich.

As for the backyard, Mu Qing planned to build it into a greenhouse. The backyard was quite large. Mu Qing thought that the yield of the vegetable field was not high, so the remaining area was 20*20, almost 400 square meters. This is a very big yard.

However, after a few days, she will realize how shallow her knowledge is. In fact, she has only been in the rural areas of Sichuan Province, and she only knows the output of fruits and vegetables here, and how much each family has. The vegetable gardens are quite big, but they are only enough to eat.

Mu Qing had studied greenhouse information for a period of time before, and found that greenhouses such as aquaponics were the most suitable for her requirements. Basically, it is a cycle and no waste is produced to a large extent. Although it is waste water, the water now is very cheap. After the water is filled here, the water is circulated, and there is little waste. Even in the end of the world when there is a water shortage, it is still possible to survive.

Not to mention, Mu Qing could sneak out of space through water.

After deciding to build this greenhouse, some time ago while the engineering team was there, she also directed the workers to do some basic works, dig a 1.5m deep fish pond inside the greenhouse, and then lay floor heating on both sides. It can be said that even the ground and walls of the backyard are covered with floor heating. Otherwise, she believes, everything will freeze to death and nothing will grow.

Now, all kinds of projects have finally been completed, and she wants to start this month while she has time.

Later, when grandma and grandpa found out about this thing, the two old people expressed that they were very interested, so Mu Qing also started working on it. To put it bluntly, aquaponics is a small ecosystem. Fish feces are absorbed by plant rhizomes, and then the rhizomes can evolve to filter the water quality, and finally achieve aquaponics. You only need to feed the fish food, and finally the material cycle can be achieved.

After trying to research on her own, she found out that there really were skills to specialize in, but she really didn't know how to do it.

Therefore, after knowing that a set of equipment was needed to circulate water, Mu Qing immediately found an excuse, so he simply contacted an aquaponics company online to do this project.

Finally, I found SG Company. This company has done a very good job in this aspect and has received unanimous praise.

And she also saw photos of the company's finished products and felt very satisfied.

When handing over to the other party, Mu Qing expressed her thoughts. What she wanted was not production, but family-oriented, maintaining beauty and practicality.