75

☆ 75. Chapter 75 The alimony has been finalized and I feel that Ao Jia is chasing me...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 75 The alimony has been finalized. I think Ao Jia is chasing me...

"Uncle, don't say that!" Jun Zhao was not very happy that his family said this about his girlfriend. His family really took advantage of him, but instead he was like this He said that this made him feel that his family was despicable, which was not a good feeling.

"Okay, uncle is just saying that he already protects your little girlfriend before you get married..." Shen Xuan is not an unreasonable person. He just thinks that his relatives are relatively wealthy, so he wants to take advantage of it. There are many reasons. There are no bad thoughts.

"Yeah!" Jun Zhao also knew his uncle, so he heard his uncle explain and then said nothing more. He just sat there quietly and listened to the adults talking.

The three people who came in this time were all representatives of three families. After they sat down, Jun's mother's eldest sister began to speak, "Alan, I heard that school is about to start in Jun Zhao." "

Well, it is about to start school. This news Its believable, so we want to discuss with you the issue of supporting your parents in the future. Juns mother paused after speaking, Sister, our husband and wife cannot afford to support so many people at the same time. See if you can afford some of your parents support. Mom's living expenses."

As the eldest sister of the Shen family, Shen Julan does not have the stingy temperament of her younger brother. In fact, Shen Xuan is the only one in their family. Because he is the youngest in the family and a boy, his temperament is There is something wrong with raising them.

"We didn't know about this before, but it cost you a lot."

Shen Julan was still embarrassed, because Jun Li and his wife had never said this, and they all thought that Mu Qing took the old man over and I didnt know there were living expenses.

"Before, it was because everyone's life was not easy. We still had jobs, so we didn't tell you. But Jun Zhao wants to go to school. We are all parents and we don't dare to delay our children's future. ."

Jun Zhao sat opposite Deng Yalan, looking at her son with a happy smile on her face. No matter how tired I am recently, seeing my son's still white smiling face makes all the hard work worth it.

"We all understand, don't worry, we will do all the responsibilities we have to bear." Deng Julan agreed immediately. She is not someone who evades responsibilities. No matter how difficult it is, she still needs to bear the things that should be borne, let alone what she still needs to bear now. Far from reaching the point of disowning all relatives.

"Sister, do you think this is okay? The three sisters of us will bear one-fifth of our parents' living expenses, and the younger brother will bear two-fifths of his parents' living expenses." Shen Yalan finally came up with a plan.

"I have no objection." Shen Julan spoke first. It's okay for her daughter to bear a small part and her son to bear the majority.

"I have no objection either." Shen Qiulan naturally had no objection either.

Seeing that both sisters agreed, Shen Xuan couldn't say anything, so he could only bite the bullet and said he had no objection.

In fact, as a boy, he should have shouldered more responsibilities. Moreover, he also knows that his parents have favored him since he was a child and gave him the most. There is no doubt that he will have more at this time.