57

☆ 57. Chapter 57 Life is really too difficult. The first person to speak was Firecracker Cui Yue...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 57 Life is really too difficult. The first person to speak was Firefighter Cui Yue...

"Leilei, what should we do?" Standing in the square of Wenxian County, Cui Yue's eyes were filled with confusion.

"I don't know either." Slay felt that life was really difficult. She didn't know what to do, and she didn't know what the future would be like. She didn't know if there would be another volcano like this.

"Wang He..." Cui Yue cast a hopeful look at Wang He beside her, "Is there really no problem with your house?"

Wang He nodded, "It was built after 2008, and it will not be affected by an earthquake of around 8 magnitude. It's no problem."

People in Sichuan Province are very concerned about their houses. The houses they build may not be pretty, but they are definitely strong. They were frightened by the 2008 earthquake.

"Wang He, can you talk to your construction team here and ask them to repair our house quickly?" Si Lei was a little worried. She felt very insecure recently. Their household registration was not settled. If they were evicted If you dont have a place to live when you go out, you can only follow the governments arrangements.

At that time, it is possible to be divided into unfamiliar places.

"The people from the construction team, their asking price is too high..." What Wang He didn't say was that their current property might not be able to afford a house.

In the past, people just queued up, but whether you can afford it or not is another matter. If you can't afford it, then sorry, you have to queue up again.

"..." Cui Yue and Silei stopped talking. What else could they say? They were new here, they didn't know anyone, and they didn't have the energy to find anyone at home.

"However, I heard that Mu Qing's father is the captain of the construction team." Wang He glanced at Slei cryptically. If she was willing to bow her head, Mu Qing would probably help. "She will also go to Mianshi to meet the teacher the day after tomorrow. Birthday."

"Mu Qing?" Silei wondered, "Jun Zhao's girlfriend?"

"Well, her family is from Sichuan Province, not very far from us. Her father heard that he is from the construction team, so he should be able to make arrangements." Wang He knew that Mu Qing didn't like Silei, but he felt that Mu Qing would not lose face in front of Jun Zhao.

However, he really doesn't understand Mu Qing. Mu Qing doesn't care what others think, including Jun Zhao. If Jun Zhao doesn't like it, he can leave!

"Why should you bow to her?!" Cui Yue, who has always had a fiery temper, retorted loudly at this time.

"What about your house?" Wang He frowned a little. His family was already dissatisfied with their family's free stay. Other families were living on rent and had not yet used their food reserves, but his own family had already begun to use their food reserves.

"..." Cui Yue was speechless. In short, the three of them were not very happy.

Wang He is worried about the future and has no more thoughts about the love between his children; Slei is worried about her future. She wants to live a good life, but she can't do it now; and Cui Yue is very simple. , she was just angry and wanted to bow down to Jun Zhaos girlfriend, why? It was obvious that Jun Zhao was just an inconspicuous suitor beside Silei before.