20

☆ 20. Chapter 20: The transition to the end of the world. Fish-flavored ginger pork elbows, one bite, full...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 20: Transition to the End of the World: Fish-flavored Ginger Sauce Elbow, one sip, full...

After picking up Mu Qing, Dad Zhang became very busy in the following days. After all, there are too many people in need of houses now, and Dad Zhang has so many orders that they need to be sorted out.

In short, whose house will be repaired quickly, whoever pays more will have it repaired, and it will be all-inclusive. If you don't care about other things, you have no choice. It's a seller's market. You can only accept it. If you don't accept it, you can find someone else. Then you will find that the entire construction market is like this now.

The Jun family has been busy these days transferring their household registration and purchasing various things. Of course, they also sent representatives to ask Mu Ma to help them choose the address of their house.

Mu Ma was a little surprised, but she still chose a few for them. They were all places where she and her daughter had thought about repairing the house before, but in the end they repaired them in other places.

In the end, the Jun family chose a site to build a house on a flat mountainside. Mu Qing went to see it and found that the location was good. At least the house was still alive when she died, so she had no objections.

The government has also issued new regulations. This time, newly built houses can only have two bedrooms, cannot occupy farmland, and cannot destroy mountains and forests too much. Moreover, the kitchen and toilet are shared on the first floor, and a biogas tank is built. While maximizing the use of land and space, we also reduce the damage to the environment. Only now do humans really realize the importance of the environment.

In the end, each of them determined the floor based on the amount of money they paid. After all, the lower the floor, the better and more convenient. In the later stages, they will find that two- and three-story houses are the best.

Jun Zhao and Mu Qing are much more relaxed. Now, Grandma Mu and the others no longer herd cattle and sheep every day, but only let them walk around in the yard. Otherwise, if the two old people go out, others will snatch the sheep if they can't keep them together.

Grandma Mu Qingting said that now that the neighbors are not on the mountain, she is afraid that her livestock will be robbed, but she is not afraid at home. After all, there are many people now, and few people dare to commit crimes in crowded places. evil.

The two of them usually follow their grandparents to clean up the vegetable garden, and then make mature vegetables into freeze-dried vegetables. They take advantage of this time to make feed from rotten vegetable leaves and roots. Then you have to fill the vacant space with vegetable seedlings again.

It has to be said that the greenhouses are now starting to bear fruit. Although they were half-finished when she bought them, they are growing very quickly. However, Jun Zhao said that he is more afraid of the bumblebees here. Mu Qing said that he could get honey in the future.

After the apocalypse, honey will become a high-end luxury product. After all, even plants have become scarce, let alone delicate flowers. Without flowers, bees would almost die.

After Grandma Mu and the others finished doing this, they just cleaned up the livestock pens, fed the fish, and cleaned the house.

In this way, the whole morning passed.