6

☆ 6. Chapter 6 Lets start building a house. People who care about you will care after all...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 6 Start building the house. People who care about you will care after all...

Early in the morning, Mu Qing got up early and followed Dad Zhang to the homestead.

Looking around, we can see that the place is already piled with building materials, with piles of red bricks piled up like mountains, and piles of river sand several meters high. Cement is not here. After all, we are afraid of rain. Although there is little rain this year, we still have to be just in case.

And all kinds of machines are already in place, just waiting to start work.

Mu Qing pointed to a large piece of land. The terrain of this place is extremely high. To the east is a cliff more than ten meters high, which is the top of the mountain. However, the

top of the mountain is not suitable for building houses, after all, the wind is very strong. Even later, no houses were built. After all, the soil on the top of the mountain was loose, the rocks were broken, and the foundation was easily unstable.

The west side of the foundation is also a steep cliff. This side is full of this kind of ladder-like terrain, which may have been reclaimed by the ancestors for farming.

The piece of land she bought was also a terraced type, but there was only a height difference of one or two meters between the top and bottom. She had three pieces of land in total. The first two pieces of land were connected together, and the third piece was two meters lower. But the width is 30*100, which is almost three homesteads connected together.

Mu Qing didn't plan to build a house too big, so he only planned to build a house on the middle piece of land this time. However, this place will be occupied later. This is something I bought with money before, so I can't give others an advantage.

"First dig down six meters. I plan to build a two-story basement. The surrounding area will be covered with reinforced concrete, which can withstand at least a magnitude 8 earthquake. Waterproofing must be done well!" In Sichuan Province, under the influence of the 2008 earthquake, many houses were built. No matter how strong it is, it still exists, so everyone doesn't find it strange.

"Then the first floor is raised 2 meters, and this floor is divided into small warehouses."

Dad Zhang was a little confused and didn't understand why he was building so many warehouses. "Is it necessary to build so many warehouses?" "

It's okay, build more warehouses. , you can save more things."

Mu Qing did not intend to say more, and she knew that Zhang's father was not close enough for the two of them, but he still regarded himself as his most important child, and even this debt made her His status exceeds that of his two younger brothers.

Therefore, after the end of the world, the family really couldn't survive. Her two younger brothers went out to line up to fetch water every day, but she could stay at home and do some easy work.

No longer thinking about this, she looked at the construction site in front of her and thought, it would take a month to repair this warehouse alone and the concrete frame of the entire house. Moreover, this is still the result of rush work, after all, reinforced concrete needs time to dry.

After all, she was still a little anxious at this time. In fact, she knew that it was already very fast. Dad Zhang bought these supplies at high prices from various factories. At the same time, he also met some people from the factories, and he had some connections. After all, , and his orders after that were considered huge.