69

☆ 69. Chapter 69 Hypocritical Mu Qing, I want to get closer to you

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 69 Hypocritical Mu Qing, I want to get closer to you

. The current world is not the time to think about these arts.

However, Mu Qing just wanted to live freely in this life. She came back to live her whole life, not to live a miserable life.

What she wants is to live freely, and she is working hard for it.

If Father Zhang and Mother Mu haven't entered the government yet, she will find a way to get them in.

In this world, everyone will understand more and more later on. Only by working in the government and gaining power can you have the right to speak and ensure your own safety in the end of the world. She died so miserably in her last life, which she would never allow again.

If safety becomes bad in the future, she will still find a way, but there is no need to worry now.

Even in the last life, that is, in the last two years, when they really couldn't survive, some people dared to take risks and rob orphans and widowed mothers like them who had no support. But in this life, there are many people in the family, and they are no longer orphans and widowers.

Not to mention, she hid some steel bars at home after renovations. These steel bars are sometimes more lethal than knives, and can even break open the head if thrown at it.

Therefore, although she is a bit pretentious now, this is her living environment for the rest of her life, and she no longer worries about whether she will starve to death tomorrow. Even if she loses everything, she still has space.

Moreover, the two government workers currently at home will gradually be promoted in the future. Don't ask why she is so sure, Mu Qing must have a way to get them what they want.

Besides, there were many people living around here, and they were all her own tenants, so she was quite relieved. In the last life, they lived on the roadside, and the tenants were all introduced by Lin Rongrong. Although she didn't like it, there was no way to refute Mu Ma's decision. This is because the economic base determines the superstructure.

This is also the reason why all the tenants in her life must be selected. They can be poor, but their character must be good.

So far, it seems that these people are pretty good. She didn't find anyone particularly bad.

For this reason, she also spent a lot of food, which was spent wisely.

In the evening, everyone came back. Grandpa Mu poured his own glass of wine early, drank it, and fried a small plate of peanuts.

Grandpa Mu did not eat alone, and even asked Grandpa Jun if they would drink. The old people in the Jun family all replied that they don't drink.

Of course, Mu Qing didn't know whether he drank this or not. But since they all said they wouldnt drink, lets not drink.

Mu Qing didn't think this was anything. Did he still expect it to be the same as the end of the world? Their mentality of living here cannot be the same as at home.

Wine is very expensive, after all, it requires grain to make wine. Many people have quit it now. If they dont quit, they cant afford it. If they buy it, they will be beaten to death by their wives!

At the dinner table, Zhang's father told Mu Qing about her second uncle. It was said that her second uncle's side was not doing well right now.

Mu Qing didn't know the specific method, but it was said that they were no longer willing to raise their second uncle. But now, Mu Qing knew that Zhang's father had helped his second uncle buy some grain and stored it in the basement.