70

☆ 70. Chapter 70 Mu Qings Little Donkey Speaking of Ao Jia, its also with Slei...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 70 Mu Qing's Little Donkey Speaking of Ao Jia, it was also with Slei...

Regarding his second brother's statement, Zhang's father did not immediately reply, but said that he would ask Mu Qing first.

So, he parked the car on the side of the road and asked the two boys to serve their second uncle some medicine, and then called Mu Qing.

Mu Qing had no problem with this request. He has his own food, and he has to pay rent every month, and he is a good relative, so there is no reason not to let him come.

Mu Qing was tolerant and gentle to many people, except Ao Jia's family, who were evil-hearted.

Speaking of their home, after Mu Qing hung up the phone, she thought about it. She saw Ao Jia finally working in the mountains with her mother two days ago, probably because of pressure.

After all, now we are eating the grains and vegetables stored at home, which we earn by working for the government.

For example, sweeping volcanic ash can be exchanged for about 1 work point a day. A family basically exchanges one pound of vegetables for two days. This amount of labor is still acceptable for everyone.

And those who go looking for grain bugs make even more money. I heard that those people can earn 10 work points a day if they are lucky.

Of course, now that there are more people, the income has been greatly affected. But overall, the income is more profitable than sweeping volcanic ash.

It's just that everyone has a lot of food stored in their families. Nowadays, everyone is quite reserved. Unless the family is too poor, they basically won't do this.

As for those whose families are poor and do not have much food to begin with, they will naturally not exchange their work points for vegetables, but exchange them for some food and save them.

These people are very insecure. Compared to things like fruits and vegetables, they prefer solid foods such as rice and white noodles, and they have basically replaced them with these durable foods.

Ten kilograms of grain a day made these people work very hard. It also prevented the spread of the plague to a certain extent. There are fewer flies everywhere now. After all, they were caught as larvae and had no time to develop at all.

Mu Qing had heard a story before about why there were no monsters in China. It was because the monsters were eaten by the Chinese people before they could grow up.

For example, no rabbit can get out of Chengdu, and no duck can get out of Jinling. That's how it came about.

Of course, people nowadays don't have the time or effort to know where the bugs they caught have gone or what they will be used for. They don't know. They only know that this thing can be exchanged for food and can prevent the family from starving, so no matter how disgusting it is, it is bearable in their eyes.

Looking at Ao Jia's retreating figure, Mu Qing smiled. She was still looking forward to the fate of this family, especially Ao Jia.

Speaking of Ao Jia, she is also the same person as Slei, but she is a bit lower than Slei. Ao Jia looks very arrogant on the outside, and looks down on anyone. She is obviously bad.

But as for Slay, she is a high-ranking girl. Most men can't tell her green color, but they just think she is a very gentle and good girl. However, this kind of woman is often more terrifying than Ao Jia's kind, because she is the character who kills without blood. She is gentle and can kill people with her sword.