33

☆ 33. Chapter 33 The natural disaster of not being allowed to cut down trees has changed the fate of countless people...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 33: Not allowed to cut down trees. This natural disaster has changed the fate of countless people...

Every morning, Mu Qing slept in as usual.

The dog has to sleep with him every day. At this time, he is very anxious and wants to go out to play. But the cat is different. He can't wake up at all every day, and he can only find her every night!

Although the dogs were anxious in the morning, they did not dare to disturb them because they knew how vicious their owners were. Because before, they asked the owner to get up to walk the dog in the morning, and they were slapped directly. Alpha was stunned. The dog had done something wrong again!

So, now, they only dare to lie quietly on the ground and wait for Mu Qing to get up. The two dogs just waited for her to get up, and then they could rush downstairs and start eating directly. They knew that grandma had already prepared delicious dog food for them.

Moreover, if they are not careful, they can also eat a few tomatoes. If they can catch a fish, it will be the best.

Mu Qing opened his eyes and found that Jun Zhao had gone downstairs. He stretched and then went downstairs too.

The temperature in the room was lukewarm, and she was very comfortable in short sleeves and loose pants.

When he got downstairs, he ate some baked, crispy and delicious bread and went to the backyard with a cup of yogurt.

The two younger brothers at home have already followed the adults to feed pigs and ducks and do various jobs. Zhang Chengcheng, the eldest one, followed Grandpa Mu to build a second floor over the chicken pen, using leftovers from the previous renovation. wooden planks.

Chickens and ducks reproduced very quickly. They killed a batch some time ago and used the offal and other organs to make dog food for the dogs. Of course, this was made by Mu Qing, and some crops produced in the space were added, so the dogs The more I eat, the smarter I get, at least now I am more obedient.

Unlike before, when I peed every day, now I know that if I need to pee, I have to go to the poultry area, otherwise I will be chased and beaten by my grandma.

In addition, the milk production of dairy cows has obviously increased. Nowadays, various milk and non-staple foods are being processed every day, but not much of the milk is processed into non-staple foods.

Therefore, Grandma Mu changed to squeezing out the milk every day and storing it in an underground cold storage, thinking that it would be more efficient to do it together.

The vegetables and fruits produced every day are also freeze-dried. There are quite a lot of them. The main reason is that the vegetable production in the backyard is actually quite large. For them, they cant eat so much every day, so the rest are made. Freeze-dried.

I have to say that Mu Qing really made the right purchase of the freeze dryer. Even if you can no longer grow vegetables in the future, soaking these in water will produce fresh vegetables without losing their nutrients.

And these will be high-end gifts as gifts after the apocalypse. This year, there will be some water shortage. Later, after the government completes the renovation of the water plant, there will be no need to worry about lime water. Naturally, there is no shortage of water.

Mu Qing stood in the greenhouse, looking at the heat outside which was almost rippling, feeling a little sorry for Zhang's father who was working outside.