98

☆ 98. Chapter 98 Returning home. The first thing Mus mother said when she saw her daughter was...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 98: Back Home. The first thing Mus mother said when she saw her daughter was... It

only took three days for everyone to go back. This situation was really beyond Zhu Xinchens expectation.

In fact, this small distance could be reached in one day if their team were forced to march in a hurry. But you must know that after all, their team is now full of scholars. Even if these scholars are scholars who often run in the wild, their physical strength will not be enough. No matter how good it is, it's impossible to beat them.

However, they suddenly shortened the journey from at least four days to three days, and he was really surprised. He calculated every day, four days was a conservative estimate, five or six days was not impossible.

Normally, one would be exhausted when returning home and would not be able to walk very fast, but this group of people broke his cognition and were all in high spirits.

So on the way back, Zhu Xinchen really admired these scholars. They were as excited as if they had been injected with chicken blood, which was incomprehensible. However, he also had deep admiration for them. Along the way, even the old professors did not bother them much, and they all cooperated perfectly with their work.

Zhu Xinchen didn't understand their mood, but Mu Qing could understand it.

After all, she had guessed before that this was their original purpose, to find this large cave.

But now that they have achieved this goal, they are naturally happier. She also saw that the thoughts of these scientific researchers were extremely simple, and their happiness was also very pure.

Therefore, everyone was laughing and laughing all the way to the gathering point. Everyone was tired but had a smile on their face.

After Mu Qing said goodbye to everyone, he almost exchanged WeChat IDs with her. After all, it seems that she has a lot of supplies. Nowadays, bartering has become popular, so it will be more convenient to have another channel.

After they exchanged contact information and made an appointment to get together at some time, Mu Qing set off on her way home on her donkey.

In fact, if you want to say who wants to go home the most along the way, then it must be this little donkey! After all, he had no worries about eating and drinking every day before, and his living conditions were very good. But in the mountains, he could only eat grass and drink some polluted water!

He couldn't believe that he would treat the little donkey like this! He is a pedigree donkey!

Therefore, he missed Grandma Mu extremely, and even felt that everyone was walking too slowly. It's not what he said. The people present are all younger brothers. It's really too slow.

Mu Qing rode a donkey all the way and arrived home in a pretty good mood. She left through the back door. After all, she was riding a donkey, so she should have entered through the back door.

"Grandma, I'm back!" Mu Qing saw Grandma Mu's figure when she was quite far away. She was bending over and didn't know what she was doing. Mu Qing shouted loudly at this time. She had been gone for ten days, and she missed Grandma Mu very much.

Grandma Mu also heard Mu Qing's voice at this time, so she straightened up, put down the broom she was sweeping up the volcanic ash, and walked forward excitedly.