181-End

☆ 181. Chapter 181 Drought Mu Qing would not bother to talk about anything at this time...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 181 Drought Mu Qing will not talk too much at this time...

Zhen Wan has gone to work now. Mu Qing learned that the job is as an accountant at a grain bank, which is considered to be in line with Zhen Wan's profession. Moreover, the work is not tiring, and it is considered a good position in the eyes of most people.

Mu Qing didn't tell her how she got the job, so Wang Tao couldn't tell her either. After contacting Mu Qing and telling her what she needed for the job, his reward was collected together with the things.

It can be said that all three parties are very satisfied with what happened this time.

Mu Qing understands that the work in the future will become more and more difficult, and this time there will be fewer and fewer large-scale job vacancies in the future. The reason why she knew about this was because she heard Ao Jia show off in the last few years of the apocalypse. She relied on this epidemic to successfully get a job.

Of course, now that their family can survive, they should not worry about finding a good job.

"Don't you know how to go out and find something to do every day at home?" Lin Rongrong was very excited when she saw her daughter idle at home.

And Ao Mu, who had just been released, hasn't arrived home yet. If he gets home, he doesn't know what to say.

Ao Jia was also aggrieved. Who would have thought that the two of them would come back so early today, right? "Mom, please sit down first. I'll go cook for you and your father."

Lin Rongrong looked at her daughter and her anger subsided, but when she thought of the news she heard outside today, she became even more angry. "Did you know that Mu Qing's friend found a job?"

"She found a job?" Ao Jia seemed to be irritated for a moment, as if someone had done something sorry for her.

"Yes, she's an accountant. She's very good." Lin Rongrong looked at her daughter's withered appearance and felt very distressed. "I heard that Mu Qing asked Wang Tao to help." "

Wang Tao?" Ao Jia gritted her teeth. This person is indeed Mu Qing's bitch. He couldn't get enough of him at first, so he just wanted to hold Mu Qing's stinky feet.

"Yes, I'm not saying that, that young man is pretty good, you can try again." When it comes to marrying off their daughter, they have always held the concept that they must marry a good one.

It's just that it's very sad in the end. In today's world, as long as you can afford to eat, it's good.

"Let's talk about it!" Ao Jia said nothing more. Do you want her to say that Wang Tao is very aware of current affairs and will not offend Mu Qing for her?

"Good-for-nothing!" Lin Rongrong couldn't bear to see her daughter like this, so she could only scold her. Due to the hardships of life in the past two years, she no longer had the strength to curse, and she also understood that she could no longer compete with her sister Lin Xiuxiu.

Just talking about children, Mu Qing seems to be more promising than Ao Jia. Ao Jia still doesn't have a job and can only rely on them to support her. She has a bad temper every day.

"Mom, I'm going to cook!" Ao Jia said nothing more. She now understood that she could not bring down Mu Qing and his family, but if she had the chance, she would still send them to hell.