9

☆ 9. Chapter 9 The game in the mountains is also delicious. Tomatoes are sour and sweet...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 9 The game in the mountains is also delicious. Tomatoes are sour and sweet...

After staying at the beach for a few days, it is now mid-July.

During this time, Mu Qing had been soaking in the sea almost every day from morning to night. Now she was pleasantly surprised to find that her soft flesh had become much stronger and her strength had become much stronger.

At least it was difficult for her to carry a large bucket of drinking water before, but now she can actually carry it.

She doesn't know whether this is the result of her own training these days, or the change brought about by the space often written in novels. But this proved that her body was indeed much better, which made her very satisfied.

During this time, she took food directly from the space.

Because, whether it was an illusion or not, Mu Qing felt that the tomatoes in the space tasted really good. It's sour and sweet, and after breaking it open, the vegetable juice inside is very abundant, which quenches your thirst very much when you eat it.

Some people believe this taste is fruit. Anyway, Mu Qing was eating the newly grown tomatoes in the space as if they were fruits.

Soon, Mu Qing dived in the nearby waters and collected enough seafood. Yes, in her eyes, what she collects now are all edible seafood.

Even if it's inedible, then it's still food from the seafood that you can eat, so rounding it off, it's still your own food. The entire space was subconsciously regarded by Mu Qing as a huge food storage.

After finishing his work in Hainan, Mu Qing thought about where to go next.

The things in the water are almost collected, so its time to do the things on land. And on land, where should we go? After much deliberation, lets choose one between Yunnan and Guizhou. Finally, I decided by tossing a coin and went to Guizhou!

As soon as he said it, Mu Qing bought a ticket for the afternoon and flew to Guizhou.

After getting off the plane, Mu Qing bathed in the warm autumn wind and looked around - hundreds of thousands of mountains! This is the real kingdom of mountains. It is no exaggeration to say that Guizhous land is not even three feet flat. However, it is precisely this injustice that has long since given rise to her unique advantages. The combination of the lower latitude has resulted in a rich variety of plant species, and at the same time, it has given birth to an animal kingdom.

After leaving the airport, she opened Gaode and asked for a car to go to a small village that she had already checked. She plans to enter the mountains from here. This is a famous outdoor hiking destination and is relatively safe. At this time, there were relatively few people, which was very suitable for Mu Qing's situation and requirements.

The car arrived soon, and Mu Qing thought again, how wonderful it would be if the apocalypse never came! Such a convenient life will no longer exist after the end of the world!

Along the way, the winding mountain road is winding. Mu Qing sighed again, Guizhou really has majestic mountains and beautiful waters!

Don't say anything, just talk about the mountains and water, as the poet once sighed: "It's like rolling waves, like rolling waves, rolling waves rolling over the Guizhou mountains. I keep looking at them, but the counting is still confusing. I don't know how many hundreds of thousands of mountains there are." ."