76

☆ 76. Chapter 76 Ao Jia likes Wang Taos mother, and I also want to go to the glass house...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 76 Ao Jia likes Wang Taos mother. I also want to go to the glass house...

"Ao Jia?" Jun Zhao was frightened. He had heard from Mu Qing that Ao Jia had always been very discerning, and look at it again own friends.

His face was almost dark now, his hair smelled of sulfur, and his clothes were no different from those of the workers at the construction site. He really didn't know what Ao Jia could see in him.

"Yes, I was scared!" Wang Tao said and patted his chest, "I heard that Mu Qing doesn't like Ao Jia. You said that I can't get involved with Ao Jia." "

Well... ..." Jun Zhao is very cautious when it comes to his girlfriend. At this time, it seems that Mu Qing is stingy, but if he is not, what if Mu Qing really doesn't like it.

"By the way, you and Mu Qing are together every day. What is her attitude towards Ao Jia and his family?" Wang Tao was a little confused. Even if he had to say something particularly hateful, he didn't see them stumbling against Ao Mu. But it's not necessarily a good relationship, which made him a little confused.

"Hmm... I don't know. It's probably just that Qingqing doesn't like Ao Jia and the others very much. There's no deep hatred." Jun Zhao could only say this, and he didn't have any more.

"Well, let's forget it, so as not to cause any unpleasantness later." Wang Tao is also a man. Seeing such a beautiful woman chasing him, it is impossible to say that he has no idea.

However, he still has to weigh the interests. Adult feelings are not that simple. If the relationship between Ao Jia and Mu Qing is good, then everyone will be happy, but if it's not, forget it. I can't afford to take the risk.

He had not been able to call and send WeChat messages to ask Jun Zhao before, because he was afraid that Mu Qing would find out. Now that we have finally met, I naturally have to ask this question.

Of course, after asking about this matter, they also talked about other things. Jun Zhao also told Wang Tao that school was expected to start soon. He remembered that Wang Tao had not graduated either.

"It's not a good university, so I won't go." Wang Tao is very realistic. His current family situation makes it impossible for him to go to school. He also has a younger brother at home. His school is not good, so how can he waste this money? .

"Okay..." Jun Zhao didn't understand anything. He also understood that it was difficult to find a job in Wang Tao's major even before the volcano erupted, let alone now. "What about your brother? Your brother is still going to school. "

I don't know. Let's discuss it with my parents when I get back." Wang Tao also has selfish motives. If his younger brother goes to school, he will definitely be the one who is tired now, but if he doesn't let him go, he can't go against his conscience. In short, let the parents decide.

"Also, Mu Qing asked me to tell you when I have time. Your agency job will not last long. If you get a chance to work in the government, it will probably be difficult for you to get into it later." After saying

this, Jun Zhao also He remembered what Mu Qing asked him to say to Wang Tao before. The two of them had never met before, so they had no chance to talk.

"What? Does Mu Qing know something?" Wang Tao knew it. Mu Qing's information was probably from a wider source than her parents, and what she said was very credible.