3

☆ 3. Chapter 3 Doomsday Planner I am really a master of planners!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 3: Apocalyptic Plan I am really a master of planning! ...

First of all, development space, what is most important in the last days, food! food! food! Say important things three times!

The second step is to move to Sichuan Province. Mu Qing's mother is from a rural area in Sichuan Province, and she is still there now. Facts have proved that at the beginning of the apocalypse, the order in the countryside was much better than in the city. At least every rural household will not be short of food.

Moreover, it is a rare area in the world that has not suffered a devastating blow.

The third step is to sell the house, raise money, and buy supplies! Sell ​​everything that needs to be sold!

Mu Qing thought to himself, I really have a good plan!

When she thought of selling her house, there was a real estate agent downstairs. Her other house had always been in charge of the agent downstairs, so Mu Qing was still planning to find an acquaintance to sell this house.

Mu Qing directly gave the news to the agent who rented his house and told him that he was selling his house. The locations of the two houses were very good. One was in a school district and the other was opposite a tertiary hospital. It was conservatively estimated that the two houses could cost up to 20,000 yuan. Ten million, she believed that with the initial twenty million in supplies and her own space, she could live a good life.

After hearing that I was going to sell my house, the person over there replied almost instantly, "Sister, do you really want to sell your house?" "

Of course, and you need to sell it as soon as possible! It's okay if the price is lower! But it must be done within two months. Sell ​​it within a day!" Mu Qing was not used to typing anymore. In fact, in the later stage, mobile phones were no longer so important to them. They couldn't even afford electricity, so what was the use of mobile phones.

If you cant even afford food, do you still have to think about how to have fun?

So the result given by the intermediary is that the price may not be so friendly, but they will definitely try their best to sell it at a high price.

Mu Qing didn't say anything, she just told them to move as soon as possible, and she would transfer their household registration in advance. After all, she still believed that they would sell it at a high price. After all, the more expensive it was, the higher the commission they would get. The trend and combination of interests were the most reassuring.

When the other party heard that she would move her household registration in advance, she replied that she would sell it as soon as possible. Then she talked about a lot of current housing price trends and asked her if she needed to buy a new house. The agent thought Mu Qing just wanted to change his house.

The agent downstairs was very happy and had received a large commission. He would definitely sell these two houses at a high price. This was the beginning of his life and career.

As for why he is so confident now, it's just because there are really very few people in the house without a household registration, let alone a house in a school district. Mu Qing's house is very popular, and if he sells it, he will receive a large commission.

Mu Qing, on the other hand, did what he said and put all the contents of the two-bedroom apartment he lived in into the void of the space, and the house was instantly emptied.