11

☆ 11. Chapter 11 Household Registration Transfer and Homestead In the apocalypse, you will never think...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 11: Household Registration Transfer and Homesteading In the apocalypse, you never think...

Regarding preparations for the post-apocalypse, Mu Qing did everything he wanted to do. Although all kinds of actions seemed unreliable, they were all justified. This way, no one will suspect anything in the future. If you want to do something, you must make it foolproof so that others cannot find faults.

So as soon as she came back, she took her household registration book to the police station to prepare for the transfer of household registration.

Because she originally had a household registration here, but she moved away a few years ago. If she wants to come back now, it will be easier. At least it is much better than applying for a household registration from an urban area to a rural area. The current household registration restrictions are getting bigger and bigger.

But the people at the police station didn't quite understand Mu Qing's behavior and looked at her with doubts. And now the benefits of rural household registration are good, but isn't it better to stay in the capital and enjoy the benefits? !

You know, if you get a household registration now for the purpose of housing a homestead, and if you want to get in later, you dont know if you can get in, you are really worried.

Although the police officers kept complaining, they still quickly handled the transfer of household registration for Mu Qing. Seeing such high efficiency, Mu Qing thought that it took him a full year to transfer his household registration to the capital. time.

Sure enough, the difficulty of changing household registration varies by region.

After completing the procedures, Mu Qing directly applied for the mailing service. When the time came, the household registration book would be delivered directly to her home, so she would not have to make another trip to avoid trouble.

At the same time, she also received a call that both houses in the capital were sold.

The two houses were sold almost at the same time, and now the money has been transferred to her account, because a signed contract was left before, and they only need to fill in the money.

But what Mu Qing didn't expect was that this time, the house was actually sold for a very high price, a full 25 million, which was 5 million more than before. It might be that school was about to start, and the two families were interested in it at the same time. My own house, plus the family has an elderly person returning from abroad, so it is better to be close to the hospital. So both houses sold very well.

After Mu Qing informed the agency, she had no contact with the capital anymore!

After adding another amount of funds, and the house was about to be completed, she still asked Dad Zhang to find the company.

As for Dad Zhang, because he had undertaken such a large project, and his daughter needed it urgently, and the money was given promptly, he now has dozens of people under him. Of course, he also has some contacts in the local area, which is much better than working for others and earning a dead salary every day. At least wherever he goes, although he wears dirty clothes, he is much more respected.

Dad Zhang was thinking that he might start doing some projects in the future. After all, now, he knows more people, and some people have introduced businesses to him. During this period, he also took on two other businesses, which did not affect Mu Qing's progress, and it was better to make some money.