79

☆ 79. Chapter 79 The village chief comes to visit and stir-fry bacon and garlic sprouts! very delicious!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 79 The village chief comes to visit and stir-fry bacon and garlic sprouts! very delicious! ...

Everyone seems to have endless things to do now. After a few days of emergency meat storage, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. As for the Jun family, they didnt buy these things from the beginning. Most of these things were saved by local people.

It's not good meat either. It's all slices of meat and various types of meat. In the past, there was salt to make bacon and bacon. Now the cost of making bacon is better than saving up and getting some work points.

Anyway, the locals have enough bacon. As for outsiders, they don't have much meat. The meat they buy is also in large pieces, and many people have asked locals to make bacon for them.

Therefore, although the number of people depositing meat this time was a small peak at the bank, there were actually not many people depositing them, and all they deposited were small pieces of frozen food.

Of course, even for a small number of people, this amount is considerable.

After these few days of work are over, Mu Qing will probably start school. But for now, because she has never studied these in her last life, Jiang Lele doesn't know the details, so she is still in a state of not knowing anything. She will know nothing now. Its just a message that school is about to start.

While Mu Qing was drinking herbal tea and thinking about starting school, Grandma Mu came over and told Mu Qing that the village chief had come to see her.

This made Mu Qing very confused. What was she looking for? She and Li Gang were not familiar with each other at all.

However, they were neighbors after all, and the closest ones were her and the village chief, so they started to go out to meet them.

What Li Gang felt was that Mu Qing was filled with air-conditioning as he walked over, but the air-conditioning soon dissipated in the hot temperature.

"Mu Qing..." Li Gang spoke first, "Can I exchange something with you?"

"Exchange for what?" Mu Qing knew that Li Gang would not go to the Three Treasures Palace for anything. After all, he had not done so before. Shao Shao ridiculed Zhang Dad and the others.

"I want to change some milk. I heard that your family has cows." Li Gang rubbed his hands. It was true that Li Mei was pregnant. No matter how cruel he was, he couldn't help but think about his daughter.

"Don't change!" Mu Qing really felt that this person didn't know what he meant. Didn't he know that his family had a bad relationship with theirs? !

"Mu Qing, even if my uncle begs you, it was all my fault in the past. You just ignore the faults of others. It's really Li Mei who is pregnant." Li Gang's eyes were almost wet. He really felt sorry for his daughter, otherwise He would not go to Mu Qing's house to make people uncomfortable, or else he would make their family unhappy.

"Li Mei is pregnant?" Mu Qing didn't know about this. Li Mei didn't have a child in her previous life, so it seemed that the child was dead in the end.

After thinking about it, Mu Qing thought for a moment that it would be good to have children now, but supplies would become increasingly scarce in the future, and that would be the hard time. Now, one more child is one. In the later stages, mankind also has one more hope. In this kind of natural disaster that wipes out the entire race, one more person means one more hope for the future.