60

☆ 60. Chapter 60: Current Situation in Wen County She even wondered why she gave birth to such a child...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 60 The Current Situation in Wen County She even wondered why she had such a baby...

Mu Qing was very happy, but Slei was slapped by Mu Qing, but she felt that her whole face was touched by her She was stepped on the ground. This was the first time she had been insulted like this.

Although Wang He was angry that Mu Qing didn't give him any face, he still didn't fall out with her and didn't even ask her on WeChat.

Of course, Silei didn't let him go to Mu Qing to trouble him. She had always been considerate and would not embarrass Wang He. Wang He didn't take the initiative to mention this matter. Cui Yue hated him so much, but she didn't have the ability to cause trouble. Mu Qing ran fast, and they couldn't catch up.

After the three of them returned to Wen County, Slei acted as if nothing had happened, but there were some marks on his face.

After she arrived at home, her mother inevitably discovered her, and her father, she learned, was collecting volcanic ash outside. Even her mother came back specifically because she was coming back, otherwise she would still be working outside.

"What's wrong with your face?" Slay's mother was a little angry, "Were you beaten?"

"It's okay." Of course Slay would not use those little tricks in front of his mother, "You were beaten by a woman who was a suitor in the past. A friend took a taxi."

"..." Slei's mother couldn't say anything. They were unfamiliar with the place. Not to mention whether they would be able to seek justice if they went to find her. Even the fare for the search was expensive. At present, They cannot use it at will.

"Leilei, this volcano has erupted for the second time. This time we can bear with it..." Every woman loves her daughter very much, so seeing Slei like this, her mother didn't feel good. , but reality cannot tolerate her not bowing her head.

"I know." Slei didn't even think about going to trouble Mu Qing. She had to swallow this tone even if she couldn't. In front of others, she always behaved generously and indifferently, but she knew it , her heart was bleeding with hatred.

"Good boy, you eat something first. We left corn tortillas for you. Mom still has to sweep away the volcanic ash. You have a rest." After saying this, Slay's mother left.

As for Slay, she didn't want to eat tacos, she also wanted honey. Why can Mu Qing live so well? She feels that she is not bad in all aspects. Why can't she compare to Mu Qing? Isn't it because her family background is better than hers?

Of course, family status is everything now, and it is even more demanding than before. At least in the past, family conditions were not a matter of life and death, but now, if you have food, you have the capital to survive.

Slei knew that she was not qualified to compete with Mu Qing, so she could only knock out her teeth and swallow her blood!

"Leilei?" Cui Yue watched Silei sitting alone on the bed, and then brought the remaining corn cakes that her family had given them.

"You're here, have you eaten?" Slay smiled. She only looked tired after the trip and showed no signs of being in a bad mood.

Seeing this, she also breathed a sigh of relief. After all, they couldn't find where Silei was, and they didn't have the money to go there. This time they went to Mianshi with Wang He's money.