93

☆ 93. Chapter 93 The most terrifying exercise she did in the cave was probably...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 93 The scariest exercise she did when going down the cave was probably...

After arriving below, apart from the cool air that made people happy, the dark environment on the other side made everyone unhappy. You must know that this claustrophobic and dim environment is Its the easiest thing to create all kinds of fears in peoples hearts. And everyone immediately turned on their headlights.

But fortunately, no one who came down this time was timid, so it was okay.

Everyone walked slowly, listening to the trickling sound of water.

"There seems to be a lot of water in this underground river." Sun Xiaojing and Mu Qing in front said this, because she didn't understand the geological content, so she just answered.

Sun Xiaojing was not going to give her any science knowledge, but no one in the cave spoke, which always felt weird. Maybe they had all been looking forward to this cave for a long time, so after the sudden discovery, everyone was so excited that they were speechless. .

Yes, they have actually known about this cave for a long time, but they have not determined the location yet. They are here to confirm it this time. This will be a glorious addition to their resume.

They walked along this relatively narrow underground river for about 20 minutes, and then the sky brightened in front of them, and it suddenly became clear. According to Sun Xiaojing's guess, the underground river they walked through before should be a passage connecting two large caves.

Mu Qing couldn't help but think of the Peach Blossom Spring written by Tao Yuanming, which was almost the same as their current situation - extremely narrow at first, but able to understand people, and after dozens of steps, they suddenly became enlightened.

And here, there should be a large cave group. The group of them came to the exit. From here, they could see a sinkhole dozens of meters deep in front of them. Looking down from the sinkhole, they could vaguely see the cave below.

There is also a stone beam above the pit entrance, which seems to be a bridge extending from the sky. Under the bridge is the entrance of a sinkhole.

Visible to the naked eye, the cliff above the entrance of the cave is almost covered with bushes, and a stone wall that looks like quicklime is exposed in the nearly vertical part. After crossing this Tianshen Bridge, many vines appeared around it. Vines extend from the sides of the protruding stone above your head and drill vertically into the cracks in the cliff below.

Mu Qing watched Sun Xiaojing carefully step forward to test, then pushed aside the vines and stretched her head to look down.

At this time, the Immortal Cave, which was obscured by the bushes under its feet, revealed its majestic appearance. The entrance of the cave is in the shape of an oval. The cave wall is green and white from above, gradually extending downward to gray-yellow. Since the cave wall is almost vertically downward, there are no other plants on it except moss.

These plants did not wither because the sun was blocked. The tall trees above blocked the sky and blocked the sun. Instead, they blocked the volcanic ash. The sunlight here is scarce all year round, so the impact is not great, so the ecological environment is also affected. Better.

Mu Qing couldn't bear to put the plants directly into the space in front of everyone. He felt a little regretful. The environment here was really great. But fortunately, just now in the cave, she took advantage of the dark environment to collect some creatures in the water in the cave.