101-105

☆ 101. Chapter 101 How to tell the country that you are dead, just enough to let the rain clear...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 101 How to tell the country that you are dead, just enough for the rain to clear...

It was September, and Mu Qing had some mixed thoughts in his heart. She didn't plan to say anything about the flood, because it was predictable, the government had made preparations, and the people survived.

But in the last life, Jun Zhao and his family members died in November of this year.

Yes, they died in the earthquake caused by the earthquake in November. That day can be said to be a national day of grief. Countless people will never get over the pain of losing their loved ones.

The volcanic eruption in November also brought a 9.8-magnitude earthquake. Although the epicenter of this earthquake was not in the northwest, it was not that far away.

At this time, the northwest was no longer as sparsely populated as before. The city was so crowded that there was no time to escape. After being pinned, they will die due to high temperature or rain before being rescued.

And the dead people, their bodies will bring a new round of disaster-plague, thus falling into a vicious cycle.

Mu Qing chose to hide what he knew. But there are some things that if she conceals, she will really not be able to cope with it.

This was the life and death of hundreds of millions of people, and she could not react indifferently. But it's okay now, there are still two months left, and she still has time to think about how to operate.

However, there is no channel after all. She can't publish it directly online. As for telling the government directly, she didn't know who it would be better to tell.

Therefore, during the past two days, Mu Qing was quite anxious. Seeing the time passing by, she was suffering in her heart all the time. However, no matter how much she suffers, she can't act rashly. Now we are all connected to the Internet. If you say something that you shouldn't say online, it will be recorded.

Mu Qing didn't want to leave any clues for himself. Not even his family told him about his rebirth. For many things, she only said that she knew the inside information, but there was no more information.

On this day, Mu Qing was on vacation at home, and he was also thinking about how to report the next events to the country without leaving a trace. In fact, it is very simple to avoid this disaster, because the volcano did not affect the northwest region, but the earthquake did. As long as people are not allowed to live in buildings, there will naturally be no large-scale casualties.

Then many subsequent things can be avoided.

It was rare for Mu Qing to be at home, and this time she was not even in the mood to pet the dog. She was just thinking about how to achieve her goal. This was really difficult for her.

At this time, let alone Gouzi, even her favorite fruits, herbal teas and various snacks cannot attract her attention.

She couldn't think of a suitable way, which made Mu Qing feel very bad. Then, when she was in such a bad mood, someone still insisted on provoking her, which really made her very angry.

This time it was Ao Jia who came to trouble her again. Of course, when Grandma Mu went upstairs to tell Mu Qing at first, she didn't want to pay attention to this annoying person.

However, after a while, Grandma Mu came up again, and then brought Mu Qing some harsh words from Ao Jia. The general meaning was that Ao Jia said that if she didn't go out to see her, she would be killed at her door today.