72

☆ 72. Chapter 72 Wang Hes family hurriedly stretched out their faces to let themselves...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 72 The Wang He family hurriedly stretched out their faces to let themselves go... In

a blink of an eye, it was already the end of April, and the country recently issued a series of notices saying that the volcano was about to erupt again.

Everyone can now feel a sense of urgency that the storm is coming, and this feeling is so overwhelming that people can't breathe.

At this time, the atmosphere in Wang He's family was also very bad. After all, anyone who has a lot of trouble-free things in their home would not be happy.

Among these families, Wang He's family is the most important. In Hao Fang's eyes, the little girl Slei had already risen to a level that made her gnash her teeth. In the past, he coaxed his son into giving them a rent reduction, and now he coaxed himself into giving his son water, fruits, vegetables, and milk, which are now very expensive foods.

To be honest, if it weren't for the fact that she didn't want to tear her face apart, she would have really wanted to rush forward and tear this little girl's face off. She had never spoken to such a shameless little girl.

Where have rural people like them seen these sub-methods? So I could only be angry every day, but I just couldn't tell what was wrong with this girl Slay.

Yes, if you think about it carefully, there is really nothing wrong with her, and she didn't ask her family to give her anything. It was all her own stupid son who took the initiative, so you can't blame others.

So, precisely because of this, Hao Fang couldn't say anything. She could only scold my stupid son in her heart every day. Otherwise, what else could she do?

At this time, the news was playing on the TV...

"The Taupo super volcano is located on the North Island of Waikato, New Zealand. It is the largest super volcano in the South Pacific. It destroyed the North Island of New Zealand more than 1900 years ago. Its eruption also It has created the largest volcanic lake in the world - Lake Taupo."

"There are reports from the front line that the volcano is about to erupt..." "

...New Zealand people are being evacuated urgently..."

"The waters east of Oceania are being impacted, and the tsunami is currently There is no warning yet..."

"Oceania may experience a magnitude 9 earthquake, and people are heading to the west to take refuge..." "

..."

...

"Wang He, follow your father to the county government this afternoon." They My family lives on the edge of the county town. It belongs to the city and has its own small building and yard. Life is very convenient.

At this time, after reading the news, Hao Fang felt even heavier. There were volcanoes every day, endless, endless! I really dont know how to live this day.

"What are you going to do?" Wang He didn't want to go. In the afternoon, he wanted to watch the previous CDs with Slei at home. Because all the electrical appliances downstairs were put away by his mother, now only the living room upstairs has a TV to watch.

Although everyone is like this now, for Slei, this is unacceptable to her.

"Your dad found a job for you and asked you to go for an interview." Hao Fang was very proud after saying this. Those who can find a job in the county are very capable.