94

☆ 94. Chapter 94 The Tiankeng Cave can be regarded as unlocking a hidden skill of space...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 94 The Tiankeng Cave can be regarded as unlocking a hidden skill in space...

After Mu Qing came down, he found a "stone" with a diameter of about 1 meter in the rubble pile in front of them. Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be reinforced concrete.

The curved and twisted steel bars wrapped in concrete were washed over when the water rose, which shows how turbulent the water was at that time. Mu Qing thought to himself, I don't know where this underground river is connected to. Looking at the water flow, it seems that it will not dry up in the third year.

Everyone geared up a bit and then prepared to head into the deep cave ahead. To be honest, if the former Mu Qing had come to see such a dark hole, she would have been reluctant to enter it.

Even if she had the space, she would not want to. This is a fear of darkness that is engraved in the genes of humans. But Mu Qing doesn't have the perseverance to challenge it!

But now, she doesn't think there's anything wrong. After all, everyone is ready to go in. There are a lot of people. Once there are more people, there is nothing to be afraid of.

Mu Qing put on his hiking bag and followed Sun Xiaojing in.

She just saw Sun Xiaojing and others making gestures with something. To be honest, she couldn't understand it. She and Zhu Xinchen looked at each other and confirmed that they were all people who couldn't understand.

They set off quickly. As soon as everyone entered the cave, they felt the temperature drop instantly.

Mu Qing also turned on the searchlight on his helmet at this time and looked around at the situation in the cave.

There are dense white attachments on the top wall of the cave ceiling. It feels like entering an old house with white paint on the walls. The roof has peeled off in pieces due to time.

"That's mercury hydroxide." Sun Xiaojing answered Mu Qing's doubts in a timely manner, "Don't touch things here, otherwise you will get infected if you don't pay attention." To be honest, Sun Xiaojing was quite afraid of Mu Qing messing around. After all, she didn't experience, and this operation is really important to their scientific research room.

"I understand." Mu Qing was not the kind of person who would mess around even if he didn't understand. He was very obedient in front of professionals.

Finally, Mu Qing and the others headed towards the side cave.

However, as they walked further, they found that the sound of water became louder and louder. It was obviously not the sound produced by the waterfall outside.

Finally, Zhu Xinchen in front shouted: "Enter the water hole!"

Sun Xiaojing, who was beside Mu Qing, heard Zhu Xinchen's voice and hurriedly followed him, and also told Mu Qing to be careful and not to wander around.

Mu Qing didn't dare to walk around. The cave looked so scary. She followed the researcher behind and slowly moved towards the two people in front. Only then did the "water entry hole" that Zhu Xinchen shouted appeared in front of her.

According to Mu Qing's understanding, this is the small cliff in the cave. Below it is a large area of ​​still water and a small cave entrance filled with rushing water - that should be the water inlet cave that Zhu Xinchen mentioned. It didn't look very dangerous, at least if Mu Qing came alone, she would not be able to judge the danger here anyway.