5

☆ 5. Take a bite of the first wave of collecting supplies in Chapter 5, its dry and spicy, and...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 5 The first wave of collecting supplies took a bite, it was dry and spicy, and...

Soon, Mu Qing had roughly designed the house.

Lying on the soft bed, her consciousness entered the space. Mu Qing discovered that the land in the space was expanding at a speed visible to the naked eye, and now it was about 9 square meters. However, this speed is really slow, not as fast as Satisfaction's climbing speed.

At this time, there is a small puddle in the middle of the land in the space. Looking at this small puddle, Mu Qing thought for a moment and named it Primitive Lake. After all, this small puddle developed into a small pond in the previous life. This life can't be inferior to the previous life!

The primitive lake can provide fresh water for a family in the last days, which is still very useful. Thinking of this, Mu Qing was very happy. This feeling of slowly changing the situation and having hope is really not bad.

Looking at the space, Mu Qing's heart was filled with pride. She can definitely fill up the space. As long as she can get her hands on animals and plants, regardless of whether they are edible or not, she will get them all during this time!

The night in the countryside is very quiet, which is very similar to the night after the apocalypse. After all, after the apocalypse, water, electricity and gas are limited, and there is only endless darkness at night.

However, there is more of a trace of peace in the current night, which is absolutely absent in the apocalypse. The quiet night in the apocalypse only reveals danger. Because night is a good time for bugs and scum to come out, and darkness breeds bugs and other filthy things.

In the next few days, Dad Zhang came back and brought back more than a dozen workers. Then he started purchasing materials non-stop, and also discussed the construction drawings with Mu Qing. Generally speaking, there was no problem. He and his wife both made the same decision about their daughter.

Looking at the list of materials purchased, Mu Qing directly transferred 2 million to Mu's mother.

Taking advantage of the break in buying materials at home in the past few days, Mu Qing drove around in the family car. At least in the eyes of her parents, she was just running around. Of course, Mu Qing was not running around, she was collecting supplies and expanding the space.

After working hard over the past few days to collect soil and water, she discovered that many animals could not enter the space. Finally, it was concluded that vertebrates cannot be collected in space at present, but small insects and the like can still be mixed together when collecting soil.

She was still quite regretful, and she didn't know if she could collect these animals later. If not, it would be a pity, and it would mean that she wouldn't be able to eat a lot of delicious food in the future!

At the same time, Mu Qing had sent letters in the past few days. She could now clearly feel the flow of energy in the space. She saw the white mist slowly nourishing everything in the space. The space is also slowly providing a kind of cyan mist, which finally merges into the white mist and slowly grows. She feels that this should be regarded as a kind of feedback and cycle.

For ordinary plants, space is more welcoming to seeds. After careful observation, Mu Qing determined that this is because seeds consume less energy, but they can feed back more green energy to the space during their growth.