71

☆ 71. Chapter 71 A good dog rides on a donkey and stays out of the way

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 71 Riding a little donkey, a good dog does not block the road

. Mu Qing had mixed feelings about the new little donkey. I have to say that this little donkey is very cute and can really be called a cute donkey.

However, she always felt that she was a bit stupid for riding a donkey.

The little donkey seemed to have figured out what Mu Qing was thinking, so it raised its head and howled, not loudly, more like coquettishly. Mu Qing looked at this very smart donkey and just took out the cloth from his basket.

She was going to take these pieces of cloth to Master Wen, and they would all be made into clothes, which would be quite good. After taking off the cloth, she left the little donkey alone and probably lived with the cows in the backyard.

Grandma Mu on the side looked at Mu Qing's little donkey and liked it very much. It is not popular to raise horses here in Sichuan Province. Most people raise cattle. They all rode cattle when they were young. It's just that I have never ridden this little donkey before, so it is inevitably a bit strange to look at.

Of course, with their old arms and legs, they can't even ride on them now.

In the past few days, Mu Qing asked Grandpa Mu to use bamboo to weave a backrest and sunshade tent for her on the saddle of the donkey's back, just like the ancient baskets carried by scholars, and also used some of Mu Qing's previous The cover of the sun umbrella I bought.

The sunshade frame made in this way added a lot of beauty to her little donkey. Mu Qing also rode a donkey to visit the service center in the past two days, mainly to send some things to Jiang Lele and the others.

I have to say that although Mu Qing didn't do any work every day, she was really busy. The reason why the family can live such a good life is all the work she does behind the scenes.

Every day, she had to check her vegetable garden, and then she had to spray green liquid everywhere, which took her two hours every day; and every day, she had to check the status of the supplies at home to prevent Materials were damaged.

Mu Qing spends a lot of time on this every day.

Then he often exchanged some of the current luxury crops for supplies from Jiang Lele and Yang Chen, and had to go to the countryside every now and then.

These basically take up all her time during the day. In fact, she still doesn't feel safe, otherwise she wouldn't be so sensitive and need to check her supplies every day, which can give her a great sense of security.

I take a look at the condition of the space every night before going to bed. Now the space has basically remained stable and is no longer getting bigger.

Mu Qing went to the service station as usual today, but he went to the service station to deliver water to Mu's mother. The weather is hot now, and everyone can't get much water a day. Mu's mother has two children deliver water every day. Because one cup of water a day is no longer enough. If you bring two cups, it will be easily lost. Don't ask why she knows, because she has lost several cups.

Therefore, now she asks her two sons to bring her a glass of water at noon.

But recently, the temperature has reached a higher level, and more people come to fetch water every day. The two younger brothers are much slower in fetching water. Today, it is Mu Qing's turn to deliver water because he has nothing to do.