31

☆ 31. Chapter 31 Unhappy Reunion Dinner Everyone during dinner...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31 Unhappy Reunion Dinner Everyone during the meal in the evening... On

New Year's Day, people in Sichuan Province have a reunion dinner, which basically consists of glutinous rice balls. In most families, the New Year's Eve dinner last night is not finished. I can also eat it myself.

However, it cannot be used to entertain guests.

Originally, the eldest aunt didn't want to get together this year. After all, food is so expensive now, and she really didn't want to take out things to entertain guests.

Of course, after seeing what Mu Qing and the others brought from home, this little thought disappeared. Mu Qing and the others took a box of fruits and vegetables and a few kilograms of pork belly. These were enough to prepare a table of delicious dishes.

The eldest aunt's eyes lit up when she saw what Mu Ma brought. Of course she knew that this was definitely not something Zhang Baolai brought for work, so it must have been stored at home.

She had heard from Boss Zhang that his niece Mu Qing had returned to the mountains to open a B&B. At that time, Boss Zhang was a little worried about whether his niece would lose money. It seemed that this thing belonged to Mu Qing. But because she had never been to Mu Qingqing's house, the eldest aunt was still not sure.

However, this established the status of Mu Qing's family in her eyes.

"Xiu Xiu, do you still have these dishes at home?" Mu Ma and aunt are cooking in the kitchen, and aunt is cooking pots. Now they don't use natural gas, but use the most primitive stove.

"Mumu brought these out, and I don't know any of this." Mu's mother answered strictly according to what her daughter said. She could not tell others what she had in her home.

"Then let's see if you can sell us some, and we'll exchange them with grain." The eldest aunt said.

"Sister-in-law, I can't be the master of this. It's Mumu's thing." Mu Ma really can't be the master. Everything in the house belongs to Mu Qing. It's embarrassing for a large family to be raised by someone else's children. , she couldn't carry it clearly.

"Oh..." The eldest aunt doesn't want to buy it now, she just wants to make sure that they really have it at home. They are all relatives. If they want to change it in the future, they will probably agree, and they won't take advantage of them.

The eldest aunt is from Wuzhen Town next to Liu Town, and her name is Shu Zhi. Back then, marrying an uncle was considered a low-level marriage. It was only because she had been married once before, her husband died, and she still had a son, so she married the uncle.

In the end, Mu Qing and his family did not serve the food they brought to the table, nor did they say anything about serving the guests the food they brought.

However, because my uncles family killed a pig during the Chinese New Year this year, there was a lot of meat and vegetables. But Mu Qing still ate very little, and the taste was really hard to describe.

This is what Mu Qing's family eats, because the seasoning is gradually lacking, and the taste of meat dishes without seasoning is really hard to describe.

The food in the second uncle and aunt's family is quite satisfying. Although everyone is not short of food and eats relatively reservedly, it has been a long time since they have eaten meat so happily, so the whole table of food is quite satisfying. There was nothing left.