21

☆ 21. Chapter 21 Ao Jia is back. She just doesnt like Ao Jia...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 21 Ao Jia is back. She just doesnt like Ao Jia...

That night, before going to bed, Mu Qing and Jun Zhao played Minecraft online and looked at the houses and various things inside. She played this game ten years ago. Yes, looking at it now, she may really have a collecting habit.

In the game, Mu Qing built a tall and big house, and the storage boxes were filled with her things. The house is even covered with wool carpets, and even the yard is decorated with colored concrete and colorful wool carpets.

After playing for a while, the two of them found it boring, so they settled on the sofa and watched videos.

In order to prevent future network problems, Mu Qing started downloading various TV series and movies online half a month ago. In short, as long as it can be downloaded, no matter whether it looks good or not, download it.

It's fitting that the movie I watched this time was The Day After Tomorrow.

"Qingqing, tell me, will the next ten years be very difficult?" Jun Zhao felt a little heavy after watching the movie.

"Volcanic eruptions will definitely cause global temperatures to cool, and this time, the displacement of both volcanoes exceeds the eruption of Ella volcano 70,000 years ago." Mu Qing hoped that Jun Zhao would recognize the reality.

Moreover, what she didn't say was that if only volcanoes erupted, more than ten years would have passed, and even if the global temperature dropped, it would still be around ten degrees Celsius.

However, this time it also encountered the Great Ice Age of the Earth's cycle and directly came to the Ice Age. This is terrifying.

"Hey..." Jun Zhao felt a little uncomfortable as he hugged his girlfriend. His home was gone and he could never go back to the place where he grew up. It was very uncomfortable.

Mu Qing patted Jun Zhao on the back and waited until he recovered, then handed him a glass of honey water.

It can be said that the things in Mu Qing's room are the most luxurious and complete. There is also a small built-in refrigerator in the TV cabinet in the room, which contains a variety of fresh fruit drinks.

Of course, the drinks are all kinds of mixed juices and desserts made by yourself, which are very refreshing and suitable for Jun Zhao now.

"I'm fine..." Jun Zhao finished a glass of passion fruit lemon honey to express that he was fine.

Mu Qing also poked his wound, but it would pass sooner or later.

At night, Mu Qing entered the space as usual. Mu Qing rescued a thin monkey in the space before, because Mu Qing set it up to feed him some dilute cyan liquid every day.

Then in the days after the end, she observed that the monkey had become stronger and stronger, and then replaced the previous leader as the new leader. At this point, Mu Qing stopped feeding him.

She always felt that this monkey was too smart.

After looking at the results of the experiment, I realized that this cyan liquid should be able to strengthen the body, so I started using it for my family, and the cats and dogs didnt stop drinking it. Ive been drinking it for half a month.

She gave her family a glass of milk every day with a drop of green liquid in it, and the cats and dogs also had a drop of milk every day.

The most obvious thing is that everyone seems to have become stronger.