34

☆ 34. Chapter 34 Everyone begins to suffer from heatstroke. Volcanoes, earthquakes, relatives leaving...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 34: Everyone started suffering from heatstroke. Volcanoes, earthquakes, relatives leaving...

The office is bustling every day, and the people living around are locals.

Now, Mu Qing heard that the housing prices there were very high, but no one was selling them.

Mu Qing knew that the location there was really good. It was better than their home, and it had a large flat land. After the end of the world, there will be no destructive disasters there, and it will become more and more valuable in the future.

We are originally from rural areas and live on the national highway. There used to be a lot of people every day. Almost every family in the township office has a big house, and every household has some small business.

Therefore, they are not uncomfortable when facing people coming and going, but they have to be more careful in life now, because now they will be robbed if they are not careful.

After all, no one built a big turtle shell to cover himself like Mu Qing!

For most people, 2021 is not an easy year, with volcanoes, earthquakes, the death of loved ones, lack of food and clothing, and

an uncertain !

After the Chinese New Year, we found that the number of people suffering from heat stroke increased rapidly. In the past, it happened every day, but it was not very common, and only children and the elderly suffered from heat stroke. But now, the number of middle-aged and young people suffering from heat stroke is increasing rapidly.

What's even more frightening is that when I arrived at the hospital, I found that the hospital was already full. This shouldn't be considered a hospital, just a rural health center. Although there are more foreign doctors, there is also a model of a hospital here.

However, it is difficult for a clever woman to make a meal without rice. The current goal is that the medicine is simply not enough, and many people will die of heatstroke.

Fortunately for the locals in Sichuan Province, they are used to this hot and humid feeling. This year it is just more difficult to endure. Moreover, basically, they always have honeysuckle, fragrant grass and other summer-relieving herbs at home that can be soaked in water and drunk.

However, people from other places cannot stand the climate at all, and more and more people suffer from heat stroke every day.

Especially the construction team, everyone has stopped working, and now only Dad Zhangs construction team is okay.

Now it shows that Dad Zhangs previous strict requirements are useful. The reasons why their construction team can continue to work: One is because the people in the construction team are basically workers, and everyone has been at the construction site. Now they are just It was just more difficult; secondly, Dad Zhang, the captain, was kind-hearted and brought water from home to drink. Although it was only half a cup, it quenched his thirst.

In fact, they don't know that honeysuckle and fragrant grass are both moistened by green liquid, which is naturally incomparable to other things. Drinking some of this will be much more effective than the medicine they drink.

Dad Zhang saw that many construction sites in other villages had stopped working, so he also tried to mention this matter. But it was the workers who reacted the most.