32

☆ 32. Chapter 32 The high temperature continues and I drink some porridge every day, and I feel less thirsty...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 32: The high temperature continues. I drink some porridge every day, and I feel less thirsty...

After the New Year, the two super volcanoes finally stopped erupting, but the temperature continues to be high, and the volcanic ash in the atmosphere is still a big headache. question.

At the same time, water and food problems caused by volcanic eruptions also cause people a headache.

Water stress reached its peak when the government decided to cut water consumption per person to 500ml per person per day, and panic slowly spread among the people.

However, although everyone was disappointed, no one said anything. Human beings are like this. If you only give 500ml of water on the first day, it will definitely cause a commotion, but slowly reduce it and it will become easier to accept.

Besides, everyone can now tolerate not taking a shower, drinking some porridge every day, and they are not so thirsty anymore.

It has to be said that the adaptability of the Chinese people has been tested for 5,000 years. As long as they can survive, they will work hard and

do everything possible to survive. Therefore, in the apocalypse, China's vitality is the most tenacious and astonishes the whole world.

Of course, this also has to exclude some lazy people.

Mu Qing, for example, spends every day at home watching what to cook, and then instructs his two younger brothers to pick fruits for him.

The two boys like this job very much, because their grandma usually doesnt let them harm the greenhouse. Only at this time, they can help their sister pick fruits while grandma is busy.

As for the food at home now, because the two children are also on holiday, they and Jun Zhao cook together every day. Not to mention, children in rural areas have already become their own family. These two little guys can cook much faster than Jun Zhao alone, but the taste

is .

But Jun Zhao still stayed in the kitchen with Mu Qing every day, making desserts and biscuits when he had time. Sometimes when he made too much, he asked Jun Zhao to run a few steps and deliver them to his home. There were also elderly people at home, so he probably didnt have them. Something delicious.

Mu Qing's house is now filled with snacks. Jun Zhao bought these from a recent trip. It's very simple. Just pick some fruits from the Dapeng downstairs and exchange them for a box.

Because everyone at home was busy, the two children definitely couldn't go. It would be better to kill Mu Qing if she was allowed to go out on such a hot day, so only Jun Zhao went.

By the way, he also gave himself some benefits and exchanged a lot of Coke, of course with the permission of his parents. Although Mu Qing has always disliked drinking Coke, thinking that he would no longer have it in the future, he still allowed Jun Zhao to change it.

People prefer fruits and food to snacks.

Only people like Mu Qing, who are not worried about survival, would think about whether AD calcium and Wangzai milk are enough to drink.

...

The high temperature has been constant recently. Many people outside have suffered from heatstroke, and the number continues to increase. Many elderly people have even died at home without anyone noticing.