61

☆ 61. Chapter 61: Counterfeit medicine appears again, starving hardworking people to death and not feeding them...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61: Counterfeit medicine appears again. Hard-working people will not be starved to death, nor will they be able to survive...

"Uncle and aunt, um, you take your time." Wang He looked at everyone looking at him, especially Slei, who looked at her with doubts. The look in his eyes made him really speechless.

Wang He didn't say anything in the end. He just chatted for a few words and then went upstairs. His head hurt when he thought about facing his mother when he went upstairs. He was also afraid of being kicked out.

If Mu Qing knew that Wang He He's mother, Hao Fang, is forcing Slei and the others to pay the rent. She probably wants to say good job to auntie. She really supports them. After all, she doesn't like them. No matter how bad their lives are, she still likes them. After all, she couldn't say anything like wishing them a good life.

Of course, what she admires even more is that Wang He's mother didn't get any news. Now most of them still think that it is just a volcanic eruption. Yes, the volcanic eruption is really not that terrible, that is, just stick to it in the past ten years. However, the days to come will be the Great Ice Age.

Therefore, the fact that she has predicted that the future situation is not optimistic is enough to impress Mu Qing. At least she was stupidly immersed in sadness in her last life. After all, all the money is gone. This kind of heartache The feeling is really uncomfortable.

"You didn't ask?" Hao Fang was listening upstairs. Sure enough, the son still didn't ask for it. "Then I'll go by myself." "

Mom, don't do this!" Wang He whispered softly and pulled his mother.

"Do you think you can't hear me down there?" Hao Fang got angry when she looked at her son. "If they really wanted to thank you and were good people, they wouldn't make it so difficult for you now!" "

Mom, what are you saying? What!" Wang He was unhappy. In fact, by this time, he understood many things, but he didn't want to admit it, because once he admitted it, he would also admit his failure!

"Okay, whatever you want..." Hao Fang just glanced at him sideways.

There is no big grudge between mother and son, it's just a quarrel. Although Hao Fang is angry again, he still thinks that people like Slei don't look down on his own son. Now the family has taken advantage of him and raised him well. It's okay, just quickly fall in love with someone else.

After all, if your life is too poor and you are ugly, you will not be able to climb high.

In the end, Wang He just promised that he would let them move out this month and pay the money.

Although Hao Fang felt that his son was not living up to expectations, what else could he do? She could only think silently, she gave birth to her, she gave birth to her!

In fact, the two families downstairs were not indifferent. The people above were quarreling. How could they not know? But what can we do if we know it? !

In this world, if you have money and food, who would want to be such a disgusting person? Before migrating, they lived in small cities, but they lived a prosperous and worry-free life. But now, all this is forced by the world!

At that time, although Wang He's words were not spoken, everyone was not a fool, and they all understood what he wanted to say. This night, everyone didn't sleep well, everyone had something on their mind.