92

☆ 92. Chapter 92 Something happened to Sun Xiaojing. Its too cool here!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 92 Something happened to Sun Xiaojing and its so cool here! ...

As time progresses slowly, it has been a week since everyone entered the mountain. This week, everyone has been working very hard. They have to brave the falling volcanic ash every day, and they have to wear masks in the high temperature of nearly 50 degrees. Many peoples faces have been covered, and they are disinfected every night. It hurts.

This week, the sun is still high in the sky, but because it is covered by volcanic ash, there is still a thin halo that everyone can see.

The weather forecast they checked before leaving was accurate, and indeed there was no rain this week.

It's just that they think it's better to rain. At least the temperature will drop a little if it rains.

Unlike this week, the temperature is still uncomfortably high. People traveling in the mountains are fighting against the high temperature every day.

If they hadn't brought enough anti-heat herbs before, they probably wouldn't have been able to survive this weather. Even Zhu Xinchen and his pair of senior soldiers would have found it difficult to endure.

Of course, their mission to follow the scientific research team this time is really their vacation mission during this period. These people don't have many things to do, and they are very cooperative with their work. In addition, the food is also very good. These few points are very rare.

Last night, everyone agreed that we would walk another day today, and then we would go back regardless of whether there was any new harvest.

After all, they only brought enough supplies for two weeks. Although it was conservatively estimated that it would only take four days to return, they still had to set aside some supplies as emergency resources in case there was any problem.

The reason why the time to go back can be cut into less than half is because Brother Bing and the others are no longer needed to clear the way on the way back, which saves a lot of time.

When they arrived, there was basically no road in front of them because of the dense forests. Wherever they wanted to go, two people had to take turns using machetes to open the way in front, otherwise it would be difficult for their equipment and people to get through.

Over the years, many people in Sichuan Province have gone to work outside, and the return of farmland to forest has initially achieved results. So the woods in the mountains here in Sichuan Province are really dense.

As for the scientific research team, they did not directly follow the original path, so from the first day of going up the mountain, they only followed the path taken by previous people for the first half of the day. The rest of the time, it was up to this group of soldiers to use large machetes to clear the way.

Mu Qing didn't know what they were looking for, but she could tell that the scientific research team had a purpose and wasn't just wandering around without a clue. However, this may be their scientific research secret, so there is no way to tell them directly.

However, whether they can find what they want or not, they must go back today. After all, supplies are limited and everyone has no supplies in the wild and must return the same way.

Today is the last day, and everyone is very excited.

At this time, it is already midsummer, and the weather this year is even hotter than usual, so it is inevitable that everyone is in a very hot mood.