24

☆ 24. Chapter 24: Is the era of planning coming for Ao Jia? She, what does she have...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 24: Is the era of planning coming for Ao Jia? She, what does she have...

At the end of January 2121, it had been a month since the volcano began to erupt.

People have not seen the sun for almost a month. The volcanic ash that has blocked the sky has covered the sky, making the sunlight scarce.

And bigger problems are also arising. Sichuan Province, which was the envy of people all over the country some time ago, has also begun to have power outages! Just because the volcanic ash crushed the exposed wires in the sky, the country was sending people to rush to repair it. Because it was only partial and did not affect Mu Qing's side, people were just talking about it.

However, the current electricity bill is really expensive. Many people can no longer afford electricity. The money they spent before was used to buy food and repair houses.

Many people don't even have money to repair their houses. They can only pool their money with several families to build a house, and then the money will be distributed according to the amount of money contributed.

Starting from February 1st, the government released news announcing that it would completely take over various industries, and society returned to the era of planning.

But now, because of the plan, the country is vigorously engaged in construction, so the purchase of various materials has begun to be restricted. Even when people want to buy medicine, they find that there is no medicine for heatstroke. If it is really serious, then the hospital will admit it. Normal illnesses are ignored and everyone gets through it on their own.

After discovering that the government had taken control of supplies and began to completely restrict purchases, a new round of panic slowly set in. As long as everyone had access to the Internet, they could search for the consequences of the super volcano eruption.

At this time, a small meeting was also held at Mu Qing's home.

"Hey, I don't know when it will be over now. We have to tighten our belts and live a life." The first one to speak was Grandma Mu.

Mu Qing looked a little funny. When you say this, can you stop drinking tea? How many people outside can still drink tea now.

Grandpa Mu nodded. He had never refuted Grandma Mu's words in his life.

Others were also convinced by Grandma Mu's words. Mu Qing hugged the fruit plate and smiled at the look of his family members as if they were facing a powerful enemy. He even found it funny.

Because she doesn't feel that the status of her family and those outside are the same at all. People can only experience that feeling when they are really in a desperate situation. At other times, they can only experience it.

No one in this world can truly understand the feelings of a situation that they have not experienced. No one can empathize with the suffering of others.

"Mom, I think the greenhouse on the third floor can be used to grow some things." Mu Ma said immediately.

"Yeah, sure." Mu Qing happily agreed. As everyone knows, there are fragrant grass and other things she planted on the third floor.

"Mumu, where are you looking at your cousin?" Mu's mother still has the same temperament, even after being bullied to death, she still misses this sister.

"Ao Jia? What's wrong with her?" Mu Qing looked at Mu's mother in confusion, "Isn't their family from Rongcheng? The rooms over there are so high now, they can sell the house and move back. ."