[𝟭𝟭𝟲] 🧸 Cɪᴛʏ Bᴏʏ & Cᴏᴀsᴛ Gɪʀʟ Pᴛ.2 - ℝ𝔼ℚ𝕌𝔼𝕊𝕋

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name

Song: "telepatía" - Kali Uchis

requested by @cottagecorefreak

i took the idea of y/n visiting c/n in the city, but i'm not in the mood for angst so i'm just gonna make it sweet :)

———————————

Y/N and C/N had originally thought that it would be an entire year before they would be able to see each other again, but after only a couple months apart a miracle happened. That miracle? Y/N's parents were letting her go to the city for the Christmas holiday. It had initially been brought up as a joke while they were on FaceTime with each other, but it turned out that Y/N's mother had been passing her room at the time and overheard. As a result, she had gotten C/N's parents' contact information from the neighbours and arranged for it to actually happen.

They told her about it a week before she was due to leave and explained that it was her Christmas present. Never had Y/N been so excited to call C/N, who had also been told it was his gift. "God, I'm so excited!" he had exclaimed, "I can show you round the city and you can meet my friends like I've met yours!"

He had met her friends over the summer, but it had only been brief as they had been abroad for a lot of the holiday. That's why Y/N had been extra grateful for C/N's presence.

When it was the day of departure, Y/N was on call with C/N while she finished packing her suitcase, and remained on the phone with him during her walk down to the docks. She eventually hung up with a grin on her face in order to board the ferry, and took a seat in one of the booths. The ferry journey was only about two and a half hours and the forecast was cloudy but harmless skies so Y/N settled down with a book and music blasting in her ears, trying to settle the bundle of nerves and excitement inside of her.

When she eventually docked on the mainland, she still had to take a train from the port to the city. It was weird seeing a coastal area that was purely for ship purposes, and had no one living around it. The only active places were a small boat mechanics and the train station.

The train journey was another hour and a half, so it felt like it had been an eternity by the time Y/N arrived in the large city. When she stepped off the train, the reality of the fact she was about to see C/N again struck her properly. She phoned him, as he was supposed to pick her up and she needed to find him in order for him to do that. When she finally laid her eyes on his gorgeous face, she hung up the phone and ran towards him, weaving in between the crowd to get to his location.

They had exchanged very little physical affection, as the confession only came right as he left the island. As a result, Y/N stood awkwardly in front of him with a bashful smile as opposed to greeting him with a hug, but he quickly laughed and pulled her into his chest. "I've missed you so much, baby."

"I've missed you too," she sighed happily, revelling in his warmth and scent.

"C'mon, I'll show you to my place."

***

"You live in an apartment?"

"Yeah, I mean, don't get me wrong it's a big three bedroom apartment, it's common for city families to live in apartments and not houses," he explained as they entered his apartment building.

Y/N nodded, "It's crazy how different city and island lives are."

He was right, his apartment was big, and very homely too. His parents were both home and as it turned out very friendly people, which Y/N was certainly relieved about.

"We can meet my friends tomorrow," C/N said, after he had finished giving Y/N the grand tour of the place, "But first-" he flopped on his bed, "-we need to cuddle." Y/N giggled and crawled on to the bed into his arms, surprised at the fact it wasn't nearly as awkward as she had thought it would be.

At last, she was curled up in the city boy's arms. Her city boy's arms.

***

"How do you survive with so many people everywhere?" Y/N grumbled, holding tightly on to C/N's arm so she didn't get lost among the people traffic on the pavement.

"It's what I've grown up with, Y/N, my friends too," he said, "We're nearly there, and then you can meet them all, okay?"

She hummed, allowing him to continue to guide her through the streets until they reached a bustling cafe that proved a challenge to get into. When they were in, C/N led her to a table in the corner that had two free seats saved ready for them, everyone else chatting eagerly. The party consisted of four guys and two girls: the girls evidently being a part of the group through being the girlfriends of two of the guys. C/N introduced them all to Y/N and then proudly said, "My friends, this is Y/N!"

"Yeah, we know, your island girlfriend who you never shut up about," one of the guys laughed, "Pleasure to meet you, Y/N."

"C/N wasn't lying when he said you were gorgeous," one of the girls said with a warm smile, "Seriously, though, he never stops talking about you."

Y/N giggled and looked to C/N, to see he was visibly flustered.

"Aw, you're already wearing his clothes!" the other girl said, pointing at the hoodie Y/N was adorning.

"Oh, yeah- well... I don't really have many jumpers 'caus it's pretty much always hot on the island."

"Ah, yes, the coast girl," another one of the guys said, "Seriously, tell us about what island life is like! It sounds so cool."

***

"What? It's snowing?!" Y/N exclaimed when she pulled open the curtains the next day.

"Yeah, it snows every Christmas."

"That's so cool! I've never seen snow before."

"Seriously?" C/N's jaw dropped, "Never?"

Y/N shook her head, "The most we've ever gotten is sleet."

"Well, it's about time you experienced it!" he said, "C'mon, I've got a coat you can borrow."

When they stepped outside, Y/N immediately started shivering despite the numerous layers she was protected with.

"Cold, huh, baby?"

She sighed, "Yep. Not built for the city life, I don't think."

"Well it's only day three, you're yet to acclimate. But, in the meantime-" he took a step closer to her and leaned down, "-I can admire you looking annoyingly adorable." He gave her an affectionate eskimo kiss, before ruffling the hat on her head.

"Oh, shut up, city boy... Wait, is this how you felt back on the island?"

"Yep, pretty much. It's my turn to know how things work, coast girl, so listen to teacher, 'caus you need to learn how to walk safely on ice."

"I hate you."

————————————

*manhunt music*

[1212 words]