[𝟭𝟬𝟭] 🧸 Tᴜᴛᴏʀ Mᴇ - 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚔𝚢𝚞𝚞 𝙰𝚄

Y/N - your name
L/N - your last name
C/N - crush's name

Song: "E-GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE!" - CORPSE & Savage Ga$p

this is written with another haikyuu character in mind,, this time it's tsukishima kei!

and this will make special features of haikyuu characters ;)

———————

You know, I have always hated maths, so God knows why I took statistics as an extra GCSE when it was optional. It's not like I am incapable, the option was only there for the top set class, but with everything going on lately stats has been at the bottom of my priority list and I have been falling behind with coursework. That's why my teacher, Mr Nero, held me back at 16:30 when the class ended to discuss my results on the previous chapter test.

"Y/N, I am concerned that you aren't managing to keep up," he said to me, turning away from the computer monitor that had excel spreadsheet up and running on, "Your grades have taken a sudden turn for the worse..."

"Yes, sir," I bowed my head a little, "I'm sorry."

"Normally I would kick a person off the course," he continued, "But since this is such a sudden change I am going to give you a chance for redemption."

I frowned, curiosity striking me as I could tell he was about to give some even bigger news.

"I want you to ask C/N to tutor you."

C/N? C/N? The boy who sits in the corner radiating dark and gloomy vibes; an instant human repellent? There was no way he would agree to tutor me. "Sir, with all due respect, he doesn't like anybody, and would never agree to tutoring me."

"You might be surprised," Mr Nero leant back in his chair, "He receives the best grades in the class."

"That doesn't make him a nice person-"

"Just ask him," he cut me off, "If he doesn't agree, come speak to me and I'll have a word with him."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir," I sighed, grabbing my bag and exiting the classroom. I knew that C/N would be at volleyball practice by that time, so decided to head over to the gym and attempt to catch him before he left. When I got there, the team's eyes immediately pinned on to me, as no one ever watched their practices. Unfortunately, one of the only people on the court I recognised was C/N himself, and he seemed to frown when I shyly looked to the ground.

"Who are you?" an orange-haired boy who was just above my height said with a frown, practically sprinting up to me.

"Y/N L/N," I said shortly, looking around him to meet C/N's eyes.

"I'm Hinata," the redhead continued, a big grin etched on to his face.

"...Aren't you a primary school kid?" I tilted my head in confusion at him, but retracted the second his face went completely blank and he began jumping around.

"No! I'm in first year!" he wailed, "Like you... I've seen you go into the higher class before..." his volume quietened again to a normal level, "Are you super smart like C/N?"

I blinked at him, "I- uh- I guess you could say that... I actually, um, need to speak to him, if that's alright?"

The room had been silent, so the rest of the team that had arrived heard my exchange with Hinata. C/N walked over to me and grabbed my wrist, pulling me over to the side of the court as his teammates resumed practice. "What do you want?" he said firmly, "If you're here to confess, I don't care."

I immediately scrunched my nose at him, "In your sweet dreams! No... uh... Mr Nero wanted me to ask you if you'd tutor me in stats... I'm falling behind..."

"Is that you asking, or him?" he leaned down, staring narrowly into my soul.

"Him- uh- me..." I let my head fall, "I'm- I'm sorry for bothering you... I'll see myself out-"

"Wait," he said, preventing me from turning all the way around, "I'll consider it if you wait for me after practice."

I nodded, letting a small smile tug at my lips, "Thank you!" When I moved to go over to the bleachers, I heard the door swing open and a cute girl with short blonde hair run in.

"Sorry I'm late, everyone!" she panted. It was Yachi. She was in some of my classes, and I knew her to be the boys' volleyball manager-in-training. "Oh! Y/N! What are you doing here?" We weren't necessarily friends, but we were acquainted and I found her company pleasant.

"I'm waiting for C/N after practice," I explained, following her over to the whiteboard which the team coach was stood in front of.

"C/N?" she clearly hadn't been expecting that response, "Are you two dating?"

"No- No!" I felt my cheeks heat up, "I'm just asking him to tutor me in statistics."

"You need tutoring? Aren't you the smartest girl in our year?" Yachi murmured, while in her head she said 'And one of the prettiest, too'.

"Yeah... well... I've been busy..." I shrugged.

She still seemed confused, but didn't touch on the subject any longer, "Well, you can help me and Kiyoko manage the team for today, if you like."

"Yeah, that sounds alright," I lip-smiled.

The practice continued, and partway through when the coach called them all over to the board, two second years who had shown up late ran up to me with wide eyes. One of them was even smaller than Hinata. Yachi whispered to me, "The small one is Nishinoya, and the other one is Tanaka."

"ARE WE GETTING THREE MANAGERS?" they screamed in sync, hearts practically forming in their eyes, "She's so pretty... Almost as pretty as Kiyoko..."

My eyes widened and I stared at them blankly. I had never really been called pretty before, and certainly no one had ever confessed to me. "N- No..." I said, "I'm just- I'm just waiting for C/N."

"HIM?" Tanaka practically exploded, "Why does HE get a pretty girlfriend? He's an asshole!"

"I'm not-"

"Can we please focus on volleyball training, and not C/N's love life, thank you," the coach interrupted, his choice of words making me purse my lips.

"Don't forget to wait," C/N said lowly, only audible to me, and seemingly unbothered by the previous group exchange that had taken place.

I bowed a little, "I know."

———————

for a bit i was debating between oikawa and kageyama as my favourite character but then tsukishima swooped in and i'm like- u salty lil devil ily <3

[1123 words]