[𝟭𝟮] 🧸 Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs Oғ Tʜᴇ Sᴇᴀ - 𝙿𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙰𝚄

a lovely ol' pirate parody

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name
B/N - best friend's name
C/B/N - crush's best friend's name

Song: "Boys Will Be Bugs" - Cavetown

inspired by bluey_9

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhooooooooyyyyyyyyy

——————

Brutal salty waves had been crashing against the ship's wooden hull the entire night, so it was relieving when the captain eventually pulled into a crammed dock. The mainland was a blessing to be on when the weather was so bad, despite the love for sea all pirates shared. A girl below deck hadn't much been bothered by the storm, and was sleeping peacefully in her hammock like many of the other pirates.

Morning came as the golden sun rose above the horizon bringing orange light with it. The blue ocean waters were now calm, and the horrible grey clouds clear from the sky. The plank was lowered from the famous ship of the Black Ace. She was a prestigious vessel on the vast seven seas; having one of the two most feared crews worldwide.

However, the Black Ace crew wasn't number one. That title belonged to the crew of the Red Diamond. And the Red Diamond was captained by none other than C/N Nighthawk. Y/N had ran into him a couple times, as being one of the only two females on her ship had to provide a distraction for other pirating crews a lot of the time. It was tedious, and she hated the sexism. As did the other woman of the Black Ace: B/N.

The first mate of their crew came round waking everyone up immensely loudly and rudely, shouting orders to all. When he reached B/N and Y/N's tiny cabin door he instructed them to pay a visit to the local tavern to try and pick up some intel on the Red Diamond's plans. As it turned out, that ship was also at the dock that fine morning.

At most the run-ins between the two ships would happen once every few months, considering the sheer size of the ocean. Begrudgingly, Y/N and B/N got dressed and prepped themselves with some pistols before heading up on to the deck.

"No breakfast until you bring back something useful, you hopeless wenches," the captain shouted after them as the pair trudged down the plank.

After stabilising themselves on solid land, the pair walked off mumbling to each other about the serious abuse they received from their sexist captain. They nodded hellos to pirates they were in the good with on the way, as well as various merchants and tradesmen. Eventually they reached the tavern, so entered to find the crammed place holding the very two people they were hoping for.

Captain C/N and his first mate C/B/N.

Taking deep breaths, they headed over to them at their little table. Stealing chairs from others, they took a seat and crossed their arms and legs.

"Ah, if it isn't the lovely ladies of the Black Ace," C/N winked at the girls.

"Hello, C/N," Y/N said monotonously.

B/N nodded at C/B/N, "C/B/N."

"B/N," he nodded back.

"So, what are you doing at these fine docks on this lovely morning?" C/B/N asked, taking a sip of his rum.

"Storm," Y/N rested her elbows on the table, "You?"

C/N leaned forward as well, "We've been in search for you beautiful girls for a long time now."

"And why's that?" Y/N reduced the inches between them by even more. The sexual tension between them had always been there.

"Well, we want you to join our crew, of course," he closed the distance fully for a couple seconds, before pulling away again. Normally, he wasn't this straightforward, so Y/N was a little confused but intrigued nonetheless.

"On two conditions," Y/N said, narrowing her eyes.

C/N flickered his gaze down to her lips, "Shoot."

"One, I get to be first mate-"

"Done."

"Hey!" C/B/N complained, but was unfortunately cut off by B/N.

"And two, we don't want any other male on the ship to make any crude, sexist or objectifying comments towards us," she stared deeply into C/B/N's eyes, "Not even to mention physical actions."

"Of course," C/N said.

———

Times on sea suddenly became a whole less lonely and uncomfortable now Y/N was on a fair ship. She slept in the captain's cabin, since C/N wanted her to. It meant she no longer had to sleep in a cramped hammock in a tiny closet-sized room with B/N. She now got to share a proper bed with the captain himself, which she didn't mind as his warmth during the nights was much appreciated.

B/N and C/B/N were audibly busy during the night, showing she was clearly also having a good time.

Run-ins with the Black Ace were rare, but when they did Y/N let her hatred for their damn captain be known.

Life was better. Life was good.

—————

[846 words]