[𝟭𝟰𝟰] 🧸 Tʜᴇ Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ - ℂ𝕆𝕃𝕃𝔸𝔹

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name

Song: "Brimful of Asha - Norman Cook Remix" - Cornershop, Norman Cook

this is a collab with bluey_9 !!

we've been working on it for a while and are very happy to finally release it! you're probably aware of her but if you aren't go check out her crush oneshots book as well as i take a lot of inspiration from it :)

————————————

"Oh, are you new here?"

Those were the first words Y/N heard upon stepping into her new school. She nervously made eye contact with the girl who spoke to her, who was standing next to another girl.

"We can show you around if you'd like!" The second girl exclaimed.

"If it's not any trouble," she gave them a small smile. Meeting new people was never easy, but she had to do it.

"Not in the slightest!" the first girl grinned, "I'm Bluey, by the way, and this is Lia."

Lia waved with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. Thanks for offering to show me around."

The three girls made their way onto the campus as they compared their class schedules, checking to see if they had any together. It seemed that Y/N shared an even amount of classes with both Bluey and Lia, which she was certainly relieved about as they had been very welcoming and friendly. She gazed around the courtyard as they led her back inside, when she caught sight of a boy sitting alone on a bench. Except, he didn't appear to be intentionally isolating himself: he was grinning at everyone who passed, which is why she had taken note of him.

Maybe she'd get to meet him sometime. Y/N smiled to herself excitedly as she thought about the school year, since most of the people seemed very friendly at her new school.

"Alright this is our first period, maths," Lia stated as they stopped in front of a classroom, her English accent showing especially in the last word.

"I'll meet you guys in the cafeteria for lunch," Bluey said as she continued walking down the hallway to her class.

"Come on- and don't worry, Miss Jones is lovely," Lia gave Y/N an encouraging shoulder squeeze.

She nodded, following the girl into the classroom, "Who was that boy, on the bench?"

"Was he smiling at everyone?"

"Yup, is everyone so friendly here?" Y/N questioned.

Lia laughed, "Not necessarily, but that's C/N. He's friendly to everyone, and you have to admit he's cute, too."

Y/N grinned, "Yeah, he is..."

After a couple more classes, the bell for lunch finally rang. Y/N had just finished her English class with Bluey so they made their way to the cafeteria together to look for Lia. They quickly located her at a table in the corner, so joined her immediately after getting their food. Lia greeted them both with a big grin and put her phone to the side.

"You know, Y/N, you've joined at a very exciting time..." she said slowly, making eye contact with Bluey, who instantly got the message.

"Oh yeah!" Bluey exclaimed with a glint in her eye, "Next week is the school's Valentine's festival."

"Your school has a Valentine's festival?"

"Yeah we've held one every year since- hey isn't that C/N?" Bluey interrupted herself as she squinted her eyes at something behind Y/N.