[𝟭𝟱𝟳] 🧸 Cᴀssᴇᴛᴛᴇ Hᴏᴜʀs Pᴛ.2

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name
B/N - best friend's name
C/B/N - crush's best friend's name

Song: "Bicycle" - CHUNG HA

‼️much suggestive content; the entire plot is suggestive; proceed with caution (still no actual smut)

inspired by @/jungblue's 'mixtape' on tumblr

———————————————

At the very last minute, Y/N's theory professor had given the class a tip as to exactly what would be in the exam, and thus she found herself in the uni library only seconds after the lecture had ended. There was a book that the professor had hinted at, and even though she would only be a part of a handful that figured it out, she still wanted to grab it before anyone else could.

She successfully located the book, but sighed in defeat when it was too high up for her to reach. Upon looking around, she spotted a guy nearby wearing a black hoodie with his back to her, and decided to embrace the cliché as she went over to ask him to get the book for her. He wasn't that much taller than her, but he was definitely tall enough for the book. As she tapped his shoulder, he turned around, and her jaw dropped a little when she saw the same guy from the cafe two days prior.

"Y/N?" he smiled, "How've you been?"

"I've been good- well, stressed, but good."

"Still busy studying for that test?"

"Yes, speaking of, could you grab a book for me?" she pointed in the direction of the shelf.

"Sure," he followed her over and got it down, "I haven't told you my name, have I?"

Y/N shook her head.

"Well, it's C/N. I woulda told you on Monday but you left before I could."

"Sorry, my friend got cheated on, had to comfort her."

"Oh, shit, really? That sucks."

She nodded, "Yep. Can't say I'm surprised though."

"You can't blame your friend. People always talk about looking out for red flags until they actually like someone."

"Yep. Which is why you should listen to your friends when they tell you. It's like our whole purpose or something."

C/N laughed at that comment, showing a gorgeous smile. "Well, I should hope that's not the only reason you have friends."

"No... it's one of many. Not that I've ever really dated anyone, anyway."

"Really? Someone as pretty as you?"

Y/N's eyes widened, "...Thanks... you're not so bad yourself." Understatement of the century. He was more attractive than anyone she had ever met before- at least by her type standards.

"Appreciate it," he said, "Wanna grab some coffee? Hopefully we'll go uninterrupted this time."

"Yeah, okay," she smiled, "I'll put my phone on silent and everything."

"Wow, that devoted to spending time with me? I'm truly flattered."

"Don't get too full o' yourself, mister."

***

Y/N had claimed she didn't do hookups, and it had been an honest statement until she woke up the next morning in someone else's shirt and bed. Well, at least it wasn't a complete stranger, but the fact that she had been completely sober when it happened was insane.

Let's just say: C/N made the flashcard trick seem particularly appealing, and before she knew it, he was asking her questions on media theory as he went down on her. Now, he lay beside her in the bed, shirtless and with sweat-infused hair. Sighing, she pushed up from the mattress only to feel an achey pain course through her legs. C/N stirred in his sleep and looked through half-closed eyes at Y/N; part of him felt pride she was wearing his shirt.