[𝟵𝟳] 🧸 Sᴜᴘᴇʀs - 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝙰𝚄 - ℝ𝔼ℚ𝕌𝔼𝕊𝕋

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name
Y/S/N - your supervillain name
C/S/N - crush's superhero name

Song: "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" - Lorde

request by saxtonbr !!

——————

Being a supervillain looks fun on the surface, but it's actually quite stressful. Especially when you're a woman, because you have to work ten times as hard to be taken seriously. But, I suppose my ice powers do help: a rare mutation that only happened in a few babies across the world when they were injected by a mysterious scientist who then disappeared into nothingness right afterwards. I hardly know anything about him, but I do know I am forever grateful to have been given such a gift.

My destruction of the city has led to me earning my very own superhero arch nemesis: every supervillain's dream. Mine is none other than C/S/N, who is clearly also one of the other babies selected, evident in his unusual fire powers. We are opposites in more ways than one, but I have no idea what he looks like, nor does he know what I look like. Both of us wear masks that cover our entire faces, which makes it easier to move around the city during the day.

Rule number one of being a super: keep your true identity a secret at all costs. It's a little easier when you're a villain, because you can just kill anyone who identifies you. It's not so easy for superheroes, but C/S/N is good at keeping his face hidden, very good at it.

Of course, it's discovering his identity that's eating away at my mind and distracting me when I turn into a dark alley, too focused to notice the sound of people behind me. It isn't until a mugger pins me up against the wall, demanding my money, do I notice his presence. I sigh inwardly, deciding to play out the scene for a few moments, just for a little bit of fun. Except, that's when none other than C/S/N swoops in and pushes the man off of me, instantly making him run off in fright. "Are you okay, ma'am?"

"Fine, thanks," I rolled my eyes. I hated him so much it made it difficult to not be my normal supervillain self.

"He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"No, I'm fine."

"My place isn't far from here, I'll get you cleaned up."

His place? God, C/S/N, you're such a fool, leading me right to your sweet sweet lair. I always thought that you were smarter than this, but you aren't, and now I am walking towards your lair as you attempt to engage in conversation with me... Might as well try and put on a good show: I'll act like the damsel in distress you so clearly want me to be.

"You're sure you're not hurt anywhere?" he said, sitting me down on his kitchen island.

"Well... now that you say that... my arms are a bit sore... from where he pinned me against the wall," I pouted. I was just too good at this whole acting thing.

"Let me see them..." he said, carelessly pulling off his mask- and, oh... he's really fucking hot. Like, really fucking hot. What? Am I blushing? Of course not! That's just the warmth he radiates due to his fire powers. "I can trust you not to share my identity, right?" he smiled a little.

I couldn't respond, but he pulled up my sleeves anyway. Of course, I had failed to factor in a certain tattoo on my arm that was always on show when I was in my supervillain outfit... a unique depiction of my ice powers. No one in their right mind would get a tattoo matching mine, unless they wanted to be annihilated. All I could do was watch as C/S/N froze in his tracks as his hand brushed over my tattoo, the exaggerated warmth of his fingertips hot against my ice cold skin. He seemed to be waging a battle with himself inside, before he eventually locked eyes with me, "No one in their right mind would get that tattoo... unless they're Y/S/N."

I stared at him silently.

"You are Y/S/N, aren't you?"

I nodded a little, as there wasn't exactly much point denying it, "You know... you're pretty stupid for trusting a stranger so easily."

"I thought you were too gorgeous to be a villain."

"That's rather stereotypical... but looks can be deceiving."

"Evidently."

It was only then that it hit me that he just called me gorgeous, and I couldn't help but feel even more heat rush to my face.

"What's your real name?" he said, pushing away from counter.

"Y/N," I answered too easily. I'd spent years working for this, and yet I was so easily throwing it away? "What's yours?"

"C/N." Well, at least that means he won't tell anyone about my identity, not now I have his. "God, I can't believe you're Y/S/N! I've been trying to catch you for months... and now I- now I have you... and all I want to do is kiss you."

I stared at him blankly, trying to decode what he just said, until I eventually muttered, "Then kiss me."

His eyes met mine again, and it felt like a flash of a second before his lips pressed on to mine, engaged in a heated tension-filled kiss of passion. All our past of waging war against each other had built up to this one moment in which neither of us wanted anything more than to fight a less violent flame inside of us. A flame full of passion and lust.

We didn't care about our difference in morals, we didn't care about our public identities: in that moment, all we cared about was just our regular selves, C/N and Y/N, wanting love like almost anybody else.

"You're a supervillain," he said, parting from my lips before diving back in again.

"And you're a superhero," I replied.

"Eh... reckon you could turn me evil?"

"Wanna bet?" I grinned evilly, leaning backwards as I pulled him on top of me.

———————

i know there's some implied lemon here but i actually had a lot of fun writing this! amazing request!!

[1058 words]