[𝟱𝟱] ⚠️ Sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ Wᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Pᴛ.2

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name
C/B/N - crush's best friend's name/your older brother's name
C/F/N - crush's friend's name
B/C/N - boy cousin's name

Song: "Sweater Weather" - The Neighbourhood

tbh i think this is one of my best creations to date

⚠️angst but ends well⚠️

——————

His breath hitched.

"C/N?" I called, confused at his lack of response. Surely he should have had some sarcastic remark or rude comment prepared?

"I don't hate you," he said, his voice remaining monotone and emotionless, "I hate other girls. I tolerate you, for C/B/N's sake."

I always knew he wasn't particularly fond of girls, as he never hung around them or even spoke to them. It was a shame, really, as he was admittedly quite attractive. I had always put his behaviour down to a lack of woman-figure in his life: he had no sisters and his mother was always busy with work. From what I had heard, his father did most the parenting, which was especially unusual here in Korea.

"Oh... thanks..." I said. I came to the conclusion he simply didn't want C/B/N to kill him for letting me die.

Silence consumed us for a while after that.

After about fifteen minutes of walking that was getting us nowhere, we reached another grassy clearing. I noticed C/N begin to shiver, and felt quite selfish for hogging the one source of warmth we had. Of course, I knew that the second I took it off I would freeze myself. I couldn't help but wonder where C/B/N, C/F/N and B/C/N were. Had they given up searching and gone home? Were they lost too?

"If we keep walking like this at night, the chances are we'll just get even more lost," C/N spoke. He had stopped walking altogether, and I could tell he was fighting off a shivery stutter.

"So you're saying we should stop?" I said.

I saw his silhouette nod in the darkness.

We sat down beside each other. Well, he sat down and I sat beside him. I couldn't tell whether he appreciated me sitting so close to him or not: because on one hand I was warm and probably fighting off his hypothermia, but on the other hand he doesn't exactly love being around me. Either way, he said nothing on the matter.

"Do you speak English?" I asked, turning my head towards him curiously. I had never had the chance to have a one-on-one conversation with him before.

"A little."

"Do you know how to say 'I'm annoyed'?"

He looked at me and shook his head.

"Repeat after me. I'm..."

"I'm..."

"A..."

"A..."

"Precious..."

"Precious..."

"Princess."

"Princess."

"Good, now say it all together," I smiled, my evil intentions unknown to his gullible soul.

"I'm a precious princess."

I laughed, both at his pure obliviousness and cute accent. He assumed it was the latter, scoffing at me as he failed to suppress a shiver. "C'mon, if we're gonna be here all night we can at least share the jumper. It's fucking huge," I said, already moving myself in front of him.