[𝟲] 🧸 Nᴇʀᴠᴇ Pᴛ.2

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name
B/N - best friend's name
F/N - friend's name
C/F/N - crush's friend's name

Song: "Crush" - Tessa Violet

honestly one of my favourite oneshots i've ever done so i had to make it a twoshot

—————

Ever since C/N and I began dating, our groups of friends had started hanging out together during break and lunch. Most of our friends were already acquainted with one another so they all managed to fuse quite nicely. Of course, now the boys joined in with our legendary games of nerve, taking the dares to a whole new level. Not that them being boys made them more daredevilish: it was just that they brought fresh new dares to the table, considering we'd been running dry from playing so long.

It still being summer, the weather was warm and sky clear. We were sat in a messy circle with our belongings under one of the trees in the line that ran across the centre of the field. I was sat next to C/N with his arm slung around me as I ate my sandwich.

"Alright, C/N's turn for a dare," F/N announced after C/F/N returned.

"Aight. Shoot," he grinned evilly.

C/B/N tapped his chin thoughtfully until all of a sudden his eyes lit up and he turned to B/N in excitement. He whispered something in her ear, allowing her to pass it on to F/N.

"Genius," F/N said with glee, "C/N. I dare you to tell Y/N you love her."

"Can't believe you had me thinking it would be a hard dare," C/N rolled his eyes, turning to face Y/N's already rosy face.

C/B/N protested, "But I thought you hadn't said it to each other yet..."

"We haven't," C/N said, pecking Y/N's temple.

"They have only been together two weeks," F/N said.

B/N agreed, but said, "Doesn't mean they'll find it hard though."

C/F/N said, "Well? Are you gonna complete the dare or just keep talking about how easy it is?"

Rolling his eyes with a cheeky smile, C/N stares into Y/N's perfect eyes and said in a low tone, "I love you."

"I love you too," she squeaked back, burying her face in his chest.

He wrapped his other arm around her as he laughed, looking around at the rest of the group, "Who's go is it now?"

As the game continued with the rest of the group, C/N looked down at his gorgeous girlfriend and grinned once more, "I do love you, ya know. I wasn't just saying that for the dare."

"I know," she smiled awkwardly up at him, "I do love you too."

"Eugh stop with the cringe, guys," F/N sighed, "You're just rubbing in how single I am."

Huffing, Y/N looked round the circle, "Alright. Can I give F/N a dare?"

Everyone shrugged and nodded, signalling that F/N could take a go.

"Right, then," Y/N glanced at C/F/N, "I dare you, F/N, to ask out C/F/N."

"That has to be against the rules!" F/N whined, her face showing tints of pink.

B/N and a few others of Y/N's friends whispered among each other for a few seconds, giggling slightly before turning back to the circle, "We have come to the decision," B/N said, "That these dares are allowed under the conditions that it is known that those affected by the 'asking out' like each other."

"Meaning Y/N's dare is allowed," one of Y/N's other friends said.

"So much for secrets, guys..." F/N said. Then the realisation of what was said hit her, "I'm sorry, what?"

Smiling evilly, Y/N said, "Complete the dare..."

"C/F/N," F/N said through gritted teeth, "Will. You. Go. Out. With. Me?"

"How romantic..." C/N rolled his eyes.

C/F/N gave F/N a look, "At least try and make it seem like you want to."

They all observed as F/N said, "Fuck's sake," and got up, stormed across the circle and straddled C/F/N. She pressed her lips to his and wrapped her arms round his neck.

Everyone looked away as the two started making out.

"At least we're not as PDA as that," C/N whispered.

"Yeah," Y/N chuckled, "Thank God."

————

the update was just some editing

[753 words]